Just for today-progress not perfection

Old 05-21-2009, 05:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just for today-progress not perfection

Woke up this am, after a good nights sleep (for a change) and first thing I did was RE READ everyone's comments to my posts yesterday. Let me thank each and everyone of you for being there and the Hug the whole way from Costa Rica was just what I needed

Decided that TODAY I am going to keep asking myself "How important is it?" and take back some of the control I have lost AGAIN to EXABF. It ends when I say it ends and I am just about done being nice.

If the stuff is still there when I get home......He gets one final email, that I will drop it by HIS PLACE when I find the time, etc. He is no longer welcome on EITHER side of my fence wether I am there or not. That is MY home and I will not live in upset there because of his scheduling conflicts. So today is his chance, and there is no reason he shouldn't be able to do it today. Time should not be an issue-4 hrs is MORE than enough to drive 5 miles and throw a bike and grill on the back of your new truck.

I prayed on it this morning, asked HP to guide my steps in His will for me, and dropped it in my God Box. What's meant to be-will be, and I will know more when I get home. HIS will be done-not mine and I'll have to trust in that.

Keep me in your prayers......
Thanks for listening.
spirit
Old 05-21-2009, 06:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so glad you got a good night's sleep! I know asking myself just how important is it has helped me tremendously when I start getting anxious over a situation.

It's good to read you today with a positive attitude! :ghug :ghug
Old 05-21-2009, 07:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

((( spiritedgrl ))))

progress indeed!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ah yes, a good night's sleep can change the colour of our mood and help calm our frazzled nerves. THANK GOD.

Glad to see your very positive and determined post ((spiritedgrl)), and hope it all works out so that sword isn't hovering over your head.

God bless