I can't understand my friend.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I can't understand my friend.

My friend is into weeds. She claimed that she is not addicted to it. She said she only smoke when her work submission is nearing and she needs to "de-stress". There was once she actually broke down in front of me, saying that her family doesnt understand her, her parents' frequent quarrels and going-to-divorce gave her a lot of stress or whatever. I think those are just excuses because she usually smoke in a group and they call the session a PARTY. And because of smoking, she went around borrowing money from others. As her friend, sometimes I just felt helpless. When I tried to persuade her to cut down, she just merely said she doesnt smoke a lot anymore.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
it's a movie, you're the star

When I tried to persuade her to cut down, she just merely said she doesnt smoke a lot anymore.

You can't force her to change. I personally loved pot and found that it was a great de-stressor, however, it's illegal where i am and there's a lot of other stuff that comes with it for me. Your friend is her own person, and frankly what she does in her spare time is her business. Maybe try hanging out with a new friend and remaining supportive of this stoner-friend while she's still actively using.

Rach