Why was my entire thread deleted?

Old 05-11-2009, 09:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why was my entire thread deleted?

You know the one on "I don't know what to do" which was entirely recovery related and very respectful?

I am taking this personally.

Thanks,

Katie
Old 05-11-2009, 10:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Katie, did you send a pm to Alera to ask why?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by californiapoppy View Post
Katie, did you send a pm to Alera to ask why?
No, I did not, as I am so pissed off. I'd referred other people who equated me as a sociopath (actually you too - see F&F) to this thread (the one that got deleted), so for all I know that had something to do with it. This was in another forum. And you too know the thread that was deleted. Several of you were witness to it. Does anyone have a reasonable explanation?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Katie09 View Post
No, I did not, as I am so pissed off. I'd referred other people who equated me as a sociopath (actually you too - see F&F) to this thread (the one that got deleted), so for all I know that had something to do with it. This was in another forum.
Will respectfully suggest you reread the thread, if you still think the thread is about you or refers to you either directly or indirectly, would strongly suggest you immediately seek the services of a mental health professional.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sailorjohn View Post
Will respectfully suggest you reread the thread, if you still think the thread is about you or refers to you either directly or indirectly, would strongly suggest you immediately seek the services of a mental health professional.
Aha, you are not a moderator. I strongly suggest you let a moderator answer this. Thank you. And, btw, SJ, just what thread is that? The one that says we're on the flip side of sociopathy or my innocent thread?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know what Fand F is. I also don't recall equating you as a sociopath. But I do remember that Alera asked that we direct our comments directly to her when we questioned something.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know what Fand F is. I also don't recall equating you as a sociopath. But I do remember that Alera asked that we direct our comments directly to her when we questioned something.
I don't think this deletion had anything to do with Alera. Henceforth. I posted in another fora and things got touchy. If you were to review those posts, you would see how sociopathy has been insinuated. F&F is friends and family. I rarely, rarely would go there, but did. Anyhoo, my apologies to Alera but this whole thing came up early this a.m....
Old 05-11-2009, 10:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

But I do remember that Alera asked that we direct our comments directly to her when we questioned something.
I've found that anytime I have a question about what a moderator has done, I have gotten nothing but a helpful and polite response from that moderator when I've contacted them.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:46 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Freedom1990 View Post
I've found that anytime I have a question about what a moderator has done, I have gotten nothing but a helpful and polite response from that moderator when I've contacted them.
Yeah, only deal is I don't know *which* moderator did this. Alera is pretty reasonable, from what I have seen. I imagine there are records.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm closing the thread because it involves a moderator decision and should be handled in a PM.

I'll check into it Katie.