Notices

Wonder what our brain looks like

Old 05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wonder what our brain looks like

Sometimes here lately I'm so spacy I wonder if my brain has holes in it like swiss cheese. I wouldn't doubt it.

Wrote out a nice list this morning for the grocery store, got ready, went to the store, then realized I'd forgotten my list. Ok, well I tried to remember all that was on it, thought I'd done ok, then came home, only to discover I'd forgotten half of what was on the list. Thanks goodness for Sloppy Joes, that's what's for dinner tonight, because I'm too lazy to run back to the store again.

I really think there must be huge empty spaces in my head, the result of years of alcohol abuse, and due to all that space, my brain kinda rattles around in there, flopping from side to side as I walk, ending up like a tuna fish sandwich by days end.

Whattaya think? Can anyone relate?
Old 05-09-2009, 01:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true

Originally Posted by firestorm090 View Post
Sometimes here lately I'm so spacy I wonder if my brain has holes in it like swiss cheese. I wouldn't doubt it.

Wrote out a nice list this morning for the grocery store, got ready, went to the store, then realized I'd forgotten my list. Ok, well I tried to remember all that was on it, thought I'd done ok, then came home, only to discover I'd forgotten half of what was on the list. Thanks goodness for Sloppy Joes, that's what's for dinner tonight, because I'm too lazy to run back to the store again.

I really think there must be huge empty spaces in my head, the result of years of alcohol abuse, and due to all that space, my brain kinda rattles around in there, flopping from side to side as I walk, ending up like a tuna fish sandwich by days end.

Whattaya think? Can anyone relate?
I want a sloppy Joe, I never hads one...Email it to me.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

HaHaHa, here's the best I can do
Old 05-10-2009, 01:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Nothing wrong with you. It's called a brain f**t. We all get them. Something to do with the number of brain cells we've murdered over the years.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true

Originally Posted by joedris View Post
Nothing wrong with you. It's called a brain f**t. We all get them. Something to do with the number of brain cells we've murdered over the years.
lmao this guy, I swear.