Was this Mean?

Old 08-21-2003, 04:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

Angry Was this Mean?

Last night (as usual) my X drank his half a fifth (or maybe even a little more) and went off to the bar. While there, he missed a long distance phone call from his father, and a page from his boss. (he left his pager at home) I went to be at about 10:30. He came home at about 10:45, and came into my bedroom. I asked him what was wrong (we have seperate bedrooms and he usually doesn't come in) and he said he thought I was awake. I told him that I was asleep. (I wasn't, I just didn't want to talk to him) So this morning, when he got up, and after he took his shower, he said that he felt like he was going to throw up. (An almost daily ritual) I think he was waiting for me to leave the room, but I didn't. I even piddled around long enough that he had to go ahead and get dressed and go ahead and leave for work. He knows I get upset when he throws up at home because he makes a mess and never cleans it up all the way! :dead: So I purposfully waited till he drove out of the driveway and drove right behind him all the way to work so he couldn't pull over to the side of the road to puke! (I know he didn't want me to know he would throw up) I felt a satisfaction in doing that! Am I evil???:devil2:

Old 08-21-2003, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I don't think so...a girl has to have fun. It might be healthier tho, iif you entertained yourself in other ways.

Hugs,
JT
Old 08-21-2003, 08:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

Hi mamsmitty,
I love JT's response - we have ALL had fun at our A's expense

But when you really think about it, we do these silly things NOT necessarily to make US laugh... but to make THEM suffer. Soooo... morally it doesn't add up. I think they suffer enough.

I am just curious...
You and your A are NOT in a committed relationship, right? Why are you living with him?

Take care
Meg
Old 08-21-2003, 11:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

One evening my husband came home sooo drunk he climed on top of the ironing board and fell asleep... so I left him there....it was hilarious lol.

No I don't think your evil either.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Misfit

Oh, thats where a digital camera would come in so handy.

PICs, PICs any PICs :o

Sorry just thinking if the mental picture in my head is the same as the actual event.