Update

Old 04-12-2009, 11:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

Hello Everyone,
Its been a while since I've been on SR and posted. I hope everyone is doing well, making it through the tough times, pleased with the good things and staying strong. I'm trying to be strong, positive and searching for the good in all the bad and negative I've encountered recently. I'm on strict bed rest as I am struggling to keep my unborn baby. I've been hospitalized and discharged just three days ago. My Mom and sister have come to be with me and help me out. I am so thankful. I wish I could report that things with my husband are getting better, they have only gotten worse. He made bail after being arrested and once he saw the judge his bail was set. I still don't know all of the circumstances behind that arrest. After he made bail, he managed to find me having lunch with my friend that opened her home to me when he became violent. It wasn't pretty. He was physical with me in the parking lot of the restaraunt. He is again back in jail with a mass amount of charges. Thankfully, every eyewitness gave statements to the police. He had a large amount of herion on him and two guns that were unregistered and stolen, one of which he pulled on me. Thankfully, it wasn't loaded. Maybe because he was high? I'm not sure. I've been cooperating with the detectives in every possible way. Even though he is in jail, the police have put a unit outside my home around the clock since I've been discharged from the hospital. This has been a nightmare. I am filing for a divorce without a doubt. My attorney is coming to my home Thursday afternoon because of my situation. I want out. I can no longer stay in this marriage. There are many things about that day that I still don't know, they are irrelevant at this point. The events that took place are enough for me. The broken ribs, fingers, wrist, concussion, physical and emotional bruises are enough to last me a life time. I hope you all had a Happy Easter. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Soulsearchin)))

wow, sweetie, you've certainly been through a lot! I'm so glad he is back in jail, and it sounds like he will be there for quite a while.

Please take extra special care of you and that baby..you both deserve it, so much.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello

I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my prayer list.

Glad you are taking care of you and your baby.

Gotahavfaith
Old 04-14-2009, 12:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the warm wishes and prayers. I'm really trying to focus on my health and well being of my baby and myself right now. I'm so full of emotions. I'm so angry and hurt. I'm really trying my best though. I need some answers and I may never get them, ya know? I know I can't go on like this, its all so painful.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Soulsearchin, Sweetie you & your baby are in my prayers. Maybe the answers really aren't that important ya know. Just take care of you & baby, that is what Is Important!!

Chris
Old 04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Serenity Bound View Post
Soulsearchin, Sweetie you & your baby are in my prayers. Maybe the answers really aren't that important ya know. Just take care of you & baby, that is what Is Important!!

Chris
Ditto that!

I don't know you since I am new here,
but I am adding you to my prayers as well!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

SoulS.... take care of you and love that baby. Babies are a gift from God. Enjoy... get well and love her beyond all else! You will be in my prayers.