Big drug bust in our small town last night!

Old 03-27-2009, 05:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big drug bust in our small town last night!

It was complete with the DEA, machine guns and drug dogs! This is HUGE for our town as they were 7 of the major suppliers of heroin. One of the BIGGEST suppliers for my AH. I know drugs will still be around, but our town is getting bad. The police in our town just can't handle it, so apparantly they brought in the DEA. So glad for this. The people they'd busted are actually out on bond for selling before.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This is good news. It is still sad that we as spectators know that even with a HUGE drug bust it usually doesnt help because for each one they catch there are probably 3 more dealers they havent even heard about yet.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Did you AH have any comment? I always wonder when there is something on the news like that, if it's anyone my AH knew/knows.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

He just said maybe they'll learn. I think he feels a little bad, but knows it's for the best. Although he says none of them were his friends, he was still in contact with them daily. They are so young. Thing is, they were out on bond for selling heroin and they got busted again. I guess the dog warden was there and removing dogs as well. The neighbors were sure happy.

I know of 3 other hot spots in town. If the DEA was in for them, I hope they get the others as well. Though they're all seperate business, they all worked together as well. I've never seen the DEA around, so they must be serious.

AH went to the courthouse the other day to pay on his fine. A detective whom he knows pulled him aside and asked him if there was anything that he could tell them. AH (or is it RAH??) just said if he thought it would help he would, but said the cops knew just as much as he did and they didn't do anything about it.