Notices

maybe ....

Old 03-20-2009, 05:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

maybe ....

so....... today is a new day ... an with it bring so many more new challenges .... i still no not what i am doing here .... but ....last nite after one ov the meetings... someone reached out to me .... just a few words ......but the hand was extended ..... last nite i was down .......i felt lost an i had nothing to look forward too ... this morning i awake ..... an the world is a better place ..altho ....nothing has changed really .......... i still used this morning ..... wen ...really i felt better before i used .......... ............ how stupid is that ....... maybe it is i who is a little stupid or simple maybe ....u see .... i see the help for ppl with a drink problem ........... i dont see the help for a junkie ....... maybe its becos i dont want to see the help for me .................................................. .................................................. ..................................... maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

The outside world often doesn't change, WE do! In that our own internal changes make changes in our outside world, well, great.

Hold on to what you are feeling this morning, remember that you felt better BEFORE you used. And when those hands are extended, reach back with your own.

Good for you!! Keep coming back.

Mark
Old 03-20-2009, 05:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Location: Here's me. but when drinking could be found in doorways!
Hey.
First i wanted to say hi and welcome.
I think the help is there for all of us... as you say it's if you can or want to see it.... sometimes other things over shadow what we see and hear.... not sure that makes much sense....
It did in my head... but my heads not the greatest just now.

I hope you find some peace and there are lots of people here who are willing to help those who want it... whatever their addiction.

Just on a personal note.... I was born in Derby (England).... so again welcome

be well
louis

Last edited by louis; 03-20-2009 at 05:44 AM. Reason: cr*p spelling..... twice
Old 03-20-2009, 05:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Catzz, can you find the link for Substance Abuse? There are a lot of great posts w/i that thread as well.

Best of luck to you today: when that hand reached out to you , you did begin to "see" another way of living that is possible.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

thank u ... an wow .small world
Old 03-20-2009, 06:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

the link 4 substance .... i shall look ... an thanx
Old 03-20-2009, 06:20 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi again Catzz. Here is the link for substance abuse. Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information