What happens when?

Old 03-09-2009, 05:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What happens when?

Hey all, I'm a little relieved today after a major meth ring bust in our area after a few months investigation. There was county to county law enforcement involved. Question: When users are observed buying, are the users as well as the actual dealers served arrest warrants at their house or job?...I'm curious how this all goes down with law enforcement, because I have wondered if abf was buying from these people (if he was using meth or marijana..(I never was sure). Sadly that there were several pregnant female users arrested too
Old 03-09-2009, 10:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Generally speaking they don't have the resources to go after everyone who is buying, unless they personally know one of them and really want to see him put away, or see someone buying a lot and suspect that they in turn are selling it to other people, generally speaking when they make a bust they try to move up the supply chain and not down, so to speak.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree with the others, they go after the dealers and catch whomever is around them @ the time. They're usually try get the big boys though.