My Sister Has Created A Disaster For Me

Old 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My Sister Has Created A Disaster For Me

I am in the middle of quite a disaster, but on the lighter side more has been explained to me. My older sister, as I have said, has been a lifetime user and drinker. Right now, from what I know she is doing well but all I know is what she says and what I see when she visits. Unfortunately she is still in touch with her methamphetamine using ex-boyfriend.
What has happened is the following. There is a doctor where I work who has been following me around for years. When I began there, I used the front entrance to leave. So did he after awhile. He was easy to note because of his heavy and white haired appearance in scrubs. The other MDs do not exit in scrubs. He also bothered me when appearing because before working there, after I had a CT he entered and read it which was out of his field. He broke rules/regulations regarding me right away.
As I continued work, I changed to the side door to get out of the way of patient traffic. So did he. After awhile, he teamed up with a friend who was hostile. If he wasn't there, the friend glared. I didn't know what was going on. I assumed it was dislike of my position and they lacked professionalism. Such behavior makes me lose all respect. Such MDs are MD=Cash Register. I care about patients.
Awhile ago, after discovering my mother and I are friends with the wife of a former prison exec, they ran scared.
About a week ago I decided to sit inside to wait and not next to the large windows. He walked in, not out- and stared into my face then stared down and hustled down the hall and checked his card in. I forgot to mention- he would time his departure along with mine, which could vary. Sometimes he could miss but he kept up pretty well.
A woman was there and she cheerily said, "So, did she follow you?"
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??????? It confirmed everything for me. Oh- there were other times- his hustling down the hall to catch the elevator to tour a new unit, shaking, then jumping off one floor beforehand... but I still couldn't convince myself. Even though it was ongoing. He was gameplaying, but reversed it regarding what he had to say. He was following ME there.
I looked down the hall and he was staring down at the floor, from what I could see. I then made a cell call and told a friend I had had it and I finally had to do something about this, and had let him go for far too long. My ride then appeared and I left. Good timing!
This weekend, my "in the old days by-the-buck junkie informant" cousin told me at a family Birthday party a MISTAKE had been made, and another woman had been mis-identified as being ME. The ill part of it is I know who the other woman is. As she described her, I knew. I told my cousin part, only part, of it. She is the woman who has been around where I live, was buying drugs in a large home I've spoken of before, and EXCHANGES CARS WITH MY SISTER. The woman is friends with my sister, who used to work at the hospital and was fired for being intoxicated on the job. So, my "twin" was probably in the hospital to see her or perhaps even worked there. They are certainly very good friends to this day. She has more of my sister's facial appearance- minus 150lbs.
So the junkie informant who was fired by this town because the honest city next door forced it to let me know what is going on. The MD isn't an honest man, however. I wouldn't be surprised if he is claiming my sister's friend is stalking him because he did something with her he needs to hide. I could be absolutley wrong here- and PLEASE NOTE I HAVE JUST SAID THAT- but I remember many years ago when a high school friend's relative was fired from his metropolitan hospital position, and he couldn't find a job. A friend did a friend a favor and gave the MD a position at this hospital. But it has been so many years, and I am living my life (in many different locations since then!) It's a guess it is he.
So, my sister's life has yet to leave me alone. She knows her friend is causing this, I'm sure. Help!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

To be honest, I was confused about halfway through your story, and was completely lost by the end of it. Sorry.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

geesh...... you could be onto the next soap opera.

good luck
Old 03-09-2009, 05:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

But what should I do? This man has been telling people I have been bothering him, and he has JUST NOW realized he has mis-identified me! He has told staff and the police. Now I am being left alone, but it isn't right. I want he and the woman to pay for the harassment. He has given me a hard time. All caused by my sister and her friend, and the MD who never bothered to take a straight look at me. He went by my hair. Guess what else? He isn't listed On the State Board of Medicine as having a license.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

To be a hundred percent honest, it sounds like you are developing symptoms of paranoia. I really think that you should talk to the mental health pros at your hospital about this. If people are conspiring against you there, they should be able to help you with the situation. If it is your mind playing tricks on you (and this is what it sounds like), there are some really good meds out there to help you. Best of luck! Having this kind of confusion in your mind or in your life is really hard, I know.

Love,
KJ
Old 03-09-2009, 05:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I think that you might want to let it all go. It sounds like it will take care of itself at this point, that the mistake has been realized, and your drawing more attention to it could just make it worse, make you sound like you are more involved than you actually are. Be careful that you don't create more drama for yourself than is there. Jobs are hard to find right now. Good luck, and I'm sorry you were mistakenly identified. What a weird story!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

sorry, but I agree with both peaceteach & anvil, either let it go because the mistake has now been taken care of, or you are experiencing paranoia, so you need help.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

I tried to read this through twice and I'm sorry, I got lost and confused. Next time you have a lengthy thread, could you please break it up into small paragraphs? It's much easier to follow this way.

Thanks,
Judy
Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I have to agree with serenityqueen and freedom on this one........huh? Hard to follow what your trying to say.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Clearly, I should not have shared my current issue with you. I am not a "paranoid" person. I am a stressed person who was abused as a child and by my ex husband, so when confronted by other issues I become distressed. Those of you who see stress as paranoia are probably past drug users and shouldn't be on this forum. Here, family members and friends of users are supposed to be able to connect and relate in order to get through their circumstances. I am embarassed by you and your accusations. You do not know me, my level of education, what I have done in my life, and who I am. I have merely shared my issues here with you because it is supposed to be a safe place to just vent and express safely. However, you have shown your other side by believing mere human emotion during stress is the same as a drug side effect which so many center their lives around for years or forever.

I am a normal person. I become upset by issues. I express the emotions instead of using drugs.

Enjoy. After your ridiculous words, I will never be back here.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:01 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Have you considered some counseling so that you don't become so distressed over other issues? I was having a hard time deciphering what you were communicating. I know for me that counseling was a great help in resolving childhood issues that greatly affected how I handled life situations well into my adult years.
:ghug :ghug
Old 03-16-2009, 09:43 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I'm sorry but I didn't undestand any of it. Maybe get your thoughts in order and put them down. I don't know what you are talking about.

a friend,
Maggiemac
Old 03-16-2009, 10:36 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I think you should re-read your first post and this last one as well. Like the others here I too could not really understand what you were trying to relate to us.

We are all here for one another, not to bash each other. From the reponses that you recieved, not one of them was bashing you, just didn't understand what you were saying. I myself found your last post very offensive and uncalled for...this type of talk is not welcome.

Maybe you have made a right choice and all the best to you.

Rose