Notices

48 Hours

Old 03-06-2009, 06:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

48 Hours

I am about to hit the 48 hour mark with no drink drugs, I feel lovely. I put music on loud, it sounds so good. I am trying to clean my house but getting very distracted becasue it is so beautiful outside. I almost threw this away I was dying on my "lair" as my husband called it drinking and snorting a beautiful day ike this away.

I am so happy for today!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations for the 2 days you have STM. I do hope that you come here more often for support and guidance though as you move along on your journey.

Finding the beauty in each new day is what I long for with my sobriety. Some of the things I encounter I just sit and absorb. Like walking out of the house for the first time of the day and smelling the air and hearing the birds. Maybe a slight breeze blows and moves the leaves of the trees.

Never take for granted the things you have with each new day of sobriety. Take the time to enjoy the good things and take solace in knowing that your head is clear to deal with the bad things. Learning to live with sobriety takes some time and you're early in the making. Don't berate yourself for setbacks. It helps to remind yourself from time to time that this is for the rest of your life. Albeit, one day at time. You're doing well! Keep it going now.

Peace,
Ken
Old 03-06-2009, 06:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you I appreciate your words of wisdom how elequent your posts are to my ears. I will be reading a lot more a soon as get this house clean!
Thank you,
C
Old 03-06-2009, 07:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

And YOU Do!!!

Brought a tear to my eye and am elated that you are in the place you're in today!