Notices

Could these words heal

Old 02-25-2009, 10:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Could these words heal

What if your H.P told you that... I love you and I'm sorry for everything that you had to experience in your life and the route it took. I know that you think it was simply unjust and you wish the cards you were dealt were better then given. I know you struggle to love yourself everyday and sometimes ask why is it worth living, but we all go through things that are a triumph and we can't give up on that alone. You are a fighter and a surviour. You can't go on throwing pitty parties, shake it off. Make yourself most importantly proud and change the outcome. You have to have strength, faith and forgivness. You never deserved none of it and remember the stone will melt in tears. You owe this to yourself aren't you tired of punishing yourself? The Devil will always try to steal your joy and dignity, you have to discipline yourself to give in and let what is be what is and know that you can't control everything, but you can control if you live or die. Stop running your feet are weary and your eye's are all dried out. Live this day and the next like it's your very last savoring every momment. Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. If you don't forgive you will never be able to fully move forward. If you don't accept that life is what life is and the things that simply have to be with out you will always be fighting.Everybody is not going to like you like you want them too and everybody is not going to be smiling because you are and everybody isn't going to always agree. Leave the dirty behind keep smiling keep your head up, remember the eye's are the keys to the soul. Whatever you have gotten dirty can be cleaned up.Come to a sense of terms of worthyness, be realalistic and stop setting yourself up for failure, but don't limit yourself either. Most of all know that you are loved, but you most love yourself first look in the mirror my child do you love you ?

Would you give in and let go ???