What a freakin' night...

Old 02-23-2009, 09:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What a freakin' night...

I'm divorcing my junky, heroin/oxy/crack/booze addicted husband a/k/a King Sh*t Head.

He is living with his mother and all of his belongings have been removed from the house.

It has been wonderfully peaceful around the house. I have two sons. One is from a previous relationship and one is his.

He has done the 3 a.m. drunk dialing to my phone, which is ALWAYS turned off these days for episodes such as these. And I pretty much delete the voice messages before even listening. It's different versions of him in a loud party atmosphere, talking trash to me. I'd say basically from 2 months ago on to the beginning of our relationship when this would happen. I'd freak out, beg him home, cry all night. BLAH Doesn't really work these days. Keep partying, pass out, and DON'T come home. I'm so burned at this point.

Well my avoidance has made him frustrated. Last night he came to my home while my boys and I were at the table eating dinner. Clearly high and waaaay funky looking. Pretty gritty and in need of shave. He began banging on my doors, windows, screaming for the entire neighborhood to hear.

He demanded his PlayStation. Oh geez the precious PlayStation? I put it on the back porch along with Tiger Woods PGA Tour (your welcome) while he was in the front yard and instructed him to get it from the back yard. All the while my boys are crying and totally traumatized. I'm sure it was something to pawn.

When he got the Play Station he stomped on it and demanded to be let in. I know he was pist that I wasn't giving in. I threatened to call the cops. That made him leave. This morning my tail lights were smashed.

These outbursts send me back to square one emotionally. I'm so scared that I will break down and take him back. The divorce should be final on March 3rd. I should win by default. He has no money to for an attorney. Please get there March 3rd!!!!!

Thanks guys. I just need some positive vibes. I'm all over the place in this post but I feel crazy and drained. Like I'm going to lose the few marbles I have left. The anxiety is enough to knock me over.

Love,
Maelynn
Old 02-23-2009, 10:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Holy moly maelyn,

Why would this incident make you think you'd take him back?? I'd think it would do the opposite... having a screaming maniac stompin on your kids playstation??

OH MY WORD>

Keep doing what you are doing- and don't let him anywhere near you and your kids.

Stay far, far, away. Apparently he is spinning out of control- I wouldn't want to see you or the kids in the path of his self-destruct.

Keep us posted...
and keep the phone off...
Perhaps have a sister, friend, or cousin, stay with you for a bit- so that he will be less-likely to stop there and throw his rage around with an outside party present.
Love,
Cessy
Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Can we say " restraining order" ?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think you handled the situation well - especially with the playstation. Please get a restraining order and please call the police - you have children to protect. even if he would never hurt them they are being emotionally traumatized.

tell yourself I WONT TAKE HIM BACK. you keep telling yourself that over and over again until you have resolve. write it all down and if you start to cave read back through how you feel right now. there is no excuse for that behavior when children are present.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:05 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You guys are friggin RIGHT. That b*stard needs to be reported. It's so clear and I couldn't come up with that idea.

I called my attorney right after I read the message from "outtolunch." I'm heading off to the police station to write a report so it's on file. Then I have to go to the Safehouse with that report. From there get a petition for an emergency protection order. That will take a few days as it requires a hearing and I will have to appear in court. Then he will be served.

What a damn process? But I'm doing it damnit. Time for me to get action oriented.

Love,
Maelynn
Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Maelynn, It might be a process, but you & your kids need it. Whatever it takes to keep yourself & your boys Safe!!!

Hugs,
Chris
Old 02-23-2009, 01:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Protect yourself and your children! That's the biggest priority. He's proven he's capable of violence when thwarted. I would say report it, document it, and if necessary either get someone to stay with you or stay with someone else til the restraining order is in place! :praying
Old 02-23-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Yay restraining order! You handled yourself very well, and once the order is in place, just report his creepy behind to the police if he even steps foot near your door.

Hugs and good wishes! HG
Old 02-23-2009, 04:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

i am glad you are getting the protection order for him. take him back? that is insane!!! do you want this in your life everyday,every week? this is too much. isn't this why you left him in the 1st place? you handled this really well. if he come back around call the cops. march will be here soon. prayers for your strength & prayers for him too.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:25 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You know your a smart girl that has come this far, WHY go backwards. It must have been very hard for you to kick him out, but now it is time to protect yourself and your kids, this is only going to get worse. He now knows your not chasing him, not dealing with his habits, he could get very nasty and you don't want to be in the line of fire. You deserve so much more then this guy has to offer you right now, keep going forward life will get better.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:52 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
scorpgrl1978

GIRLFRIEND. I hear you, I believe your AH and my AH were separated at birth. Thank god he is in a different state now, as I'm sure if he were within driving distance (if he even still had his truck, as it was recently impounded after an arrest) he would be doing the same thing to me.
Instead he choses to harrass me via phone calls. The big question I ask myself is, why do I pick up the phone? We have two children, but they are not his concern, his concern is trying to manipulate me. So, maybe I shouldn't answer his calls? That sounds about right.