Notices

I think im losing it..

Old 02-19-2009, 05:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I think im losing it..

I feel like im losing everything...It's so hard to stop using...I'm so broke and I owe so much money. I've lost most of all my friends and my relationships with my family are so strained. I feel like im going crazy. I hate my life. Work sucks and nothing seems to be going right. It's just so hard. The only thing keeping me from completely losing it is my girlfriend. I want help so bad but i feel like I can't do it. I have no motivation left for living...I can't believe it has gotten this bad. It was a beautiful sunny day today and I just felt like crap all day...I dont know what to do anymore. I wish I could just be my old self. I want to just run away and start a new life.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
mergirl

Sorry your feeling lousy. Hopefully this thread will get moved into the newcomers section where it will be seen by more people who can give you better advice then me. Hang in there
Old 02-19-2009, 06:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

idk, nice meeting you...

and if you think your loosing everything, chance are you are...

you can do it, you aint the first to admit their problem, and lordy knows, you wont be the last...

go to a good doc, fess it all up, surrender to it, and take the necessary steps to climb out of the abys!

good wishes to you idk

zip

ps, the problem with running away...

we go along for the ride!
Old 02-19-2009, 06:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Many of us are or have been where you are right now. It can be turned around.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I really want to turn it around. I really really do. But it's not like i haven't been to this point before and I wanted to turn it around before too...how do I make this feeling stick though. Especially with the weekend coming up....

I've been going snowboarding to keep myself busy and I figure the exercise will help with my fatigue...

Please wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I really need all the support I can get. Cocaine is such a horrible drug. Makes the world look like ****.

Btw I was wondering how I would go about finding a good doctor to talk to this about...thx again guys. I feel a little better sharing my feelings with you guys
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

IDK... you are definitely in my prayers.... you can do this! One of my favorite sayings is 'it is always darkest before the dawn'. Your dawn is just ahead if you can stick with this. Good luck to you!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sober Recovery is a good place to hang out. You'll find some good advice from those that are on the journey.

Alcohol is one of the other ugly drugs and my challenge. I tried to go it alone for years. I was never able to turn it around on my own and I'm a fairly tough old *******. Please don't make that mistake. You have some options. I'm familiar with two of them. I choose AA. You my want to look into an NA near you. Admission is cheap, you just need a desire to quit. It couldn't hurt to check it out.

My prayers are with you

Ed
Old 02-19-2009, 09:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

welcome idon'tknow00: your user name is the answer i give most of the time to many questions.. and it's o.k. with me. you sound like i've felt more times than i can count.. hang in there.. come back and post more this is a good site!