Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Substance Abusers
Reload this Page >

The Chronic Ills of Naranonia's Queen:You all got your bunnies slipperssss, jujubees,

The Chronic Ills of Naranonia's Queen:You all got your bunnies slipperssss, jujubees,

Old 02-18-2009, 09:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
suffering is not a requirement

Post The Chronic Ills of Naranonia's Queen:You all got your bunnies slipperssss, jujubees,

skillets, tissues, lunchboxes, coffee pots, neckbraces,Angels and prayers ready?..

Hello and warmest of hugs to all my favorite F&F"S of SA's. I truly miss you all soooooooo much.

Please, please drop in and let me know...How you're all doing? You know,I still love you's.
I do hope and pray this finds you all happy and healthy.

As for me, I know I'm way passed due for a good swift slipper kick to my royal codie asset.
Feel free. Please, Not too hard though because I've been kicking my own sorry butt for quite a long time now. Mostly for not getting here sooner and as often as I would have liked to...and downright needed to.

Jeesh.

There's so much to tell you all.
You may want to grab your lunchboxes here....

The last I recall telling you all was that AH went to rehab,(PRAISE GOD), I asked him to try marriage counseling again ....he agreed to it then (HE FORGOT HE AGREED TO IT), the house was sheriff saled, and after losing everything(excluding lil' guy) that mattered most to me in the world(including my AH, my marriage, my security,my home & lil' guys father , security and home) and ALMOST my sanity to addiction; I had thought I had found a place that I could afford for me and lil' guy..just us two. At that point, I thought I was 'finally' getting a 'little' on with my life and letting go, just a glimmer of light shinin' through...

I THOUGHT.
Got your neckbraces handy?

No sooner did I get in and barely unpacked.... more finacial setbacks:..AH dropped spousal support,the Piece-of-Sh*t Car brokedown again & again, my AS moved in for "a coupla weeeeeeeeks" sucked me dry emotionally and finacially (YEP, I allowed it Insert bunnykick here) until I booted his butt out AGAIN.
At that point, I could no longer pay the rent, etc. and me and lil' Guy were exiled to my gracious friends house in a different state.

God Bless ya's if you're with me up to this part....
just gotta take a little pause here....
Huge Hugs,
I'll be right back :ghug

-------------
Old 02-18-2009, 11:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This is where I need tissues, Angels and Prayers please

:Thanks for being here.

c020:
by the Grace of God and the fellowship of my friends and family.....include yourselves here....Cause not a day goes by that I don't think about and pray for ya's..

Anyhow, I really need to get this out and this is one of the safest places I can think of to share my pain, my grief, my losses,my tears.
I know i'll never be judged here. I know there so many here like me still suffering from the pain Addiction causes.

When I got here at my friends house I had one of the most painful awakenenigs. I realized that for about the passed 2 years or so
I distracted myself so much with trying to hold onto everything, keep it together, keep strong, keep busy, keep this keep that, blah, blah, blah....
When most of the distractions were gone.....I realized I never truly grieved what I had lost.
The one person who's never left me, never stopped loving me (even though I was sure angry at Him) was the one I realized I was missing the most....My Higher Power.
Then Damn if I didn't realized how much I still loved my AH too!

...Too be continued.....I'm sorrry I got to get to bed.
Warmest hugs,
Thanks so much for always being here.
I promise to be back soon meanwhile let me know how ya's are ok?
Unique
Old 02-19-2009, 04:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

((((('NIQUE!!!))))

Good grief, girl, I have been praying for you and wondering where the heck you got yourself to.

Then I read this, get my steel-toed bunny slippers out ready to kick your butt (with love in my heart of course ) and you leave me hanging mid story??? You can't do that, you just can't.

Okay, I'll wait, but meanwhile I'll just throw some stuff out to you...just so you know I was paying attention, of course. *SNORK* <---You left us with this, at least, and I still love that laugh.

The way I see it is that you and little guy are safe, with a friend, and ready to make some choices here. You can go back to where you came from, to a man you love but who brought you nothing but unhappiness and left you and little guy penniless and is unlikely to change. If he's offering anything now, you can be certain it's just a way to manipulate you....but you're a smart lady and probably can see that yourself.

OR...you can move forward into that "scary unknown", but if you led your Higher Power lead you, you KNOW you will be okay. And really, how much scarier can anyplace be than where you were?

"Nique, we've walked this path together for years, I love you like a sister, and we are all walking with you now. Oldtimers, newcomers, and drop-in's alike, we're sharing our light...thing is, I'm right behind you with those steel toed bunny slippers and CatsPajamas now has a tazer and not afraid to use it!! So don't look back sweetie, and cover your butt, and all will be well.

Hugs

P.S. You better finish this story or I will gas up the Codie Bus and come looking for you.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((((((iamunique)))))))

I have missed you so much.

The insanity of addiction is as always still insane.

I am so glad you have reconnected with your HP. Now get your butt back here and finish your story.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

unique...you know we will always be here for you.

:ghug
Old 02-19-2009, 06:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
To Life!

((('Nique)))

Good to hear from you.
Having had a bit of a set back myself,
I've got nothing but big for ya!
And the way I sees it,
We're both back on the right track!

Shalom!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

HUGS to you!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:12 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Ahhh SOOO Good to see You!

You are Loved and Missed!!!

:ghug3

:ghug
Old 02-19-2009, 10:54 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

http://knovamind.com/image_lib/Easte...20slippers.gif
Old 02-19-2009, 11:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
cmc

It's great to hear from you.

I'm glad you and lil guy are off to a fresh start.

No kicking....just a hug. :ghug3
Old 02-19-2009, 11:25 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
cmc

It's great to hear from you.

I'm glad you and lil guy are off to a fresh start.

No kicking....just a hug. :ghug3
Old 02-19-2009, 12:26 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

WEll HEY,,
You just CAN't drop in, and then drop out without finishing your STORY!

What's a Codie to think?

Still, I'm glad you popped in and let us know you're doing kind'a okay.
Along with little guy.

SO....what's the plan?
Old 02-20-2009, 05:21 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Sending more hugs, and waiting ever so patiently...

Old 02-23-2009, 03:05 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Talking

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
((((('NIQUE!!!))))
Okay, I'll wait, but meanwhile I'll just throw some stuff out to you...just so you know I was paying attention, of course.
PHP Code:
*SNORK* <---You left us with thisat least, and I still love that laugh
Well in all honesty I first heard if from *((((SIGH)))*cause I PM'd her with something funny while she was drinking her pepsi, and she told me she *SNORKED* it...well I just loved it so much just I had to share it with everyone...Thanks for the *Snorkeries*!!!!(((((( Ann))))
"
The way I see it is that you and little guy are safe, with a friend, and ready to make some choices here. You can go back to where you came from, to a man you love but who brought you nothing but unhappiness and left you and little guy penniless and is unlikely to change. If he's offering anything now, you can be certain it's just a way to manipulate you....but you're a smart lady and probably can see that yourself.
(((ANN))) I just love you, And I clearly understand what you are saying...ya hit the nail right on the head, (no surprise there) damn your good! that's why I just haaaad to get my butt back here to talk to ya's because my heart is telling me one thing but my head is verrrrrrry confused.

OR...you can move forward into that "scary unknown", but if you led your Higher Power lead you, you KNOW you will be okay. And really, how much scarier can anyplace be than where you were?
I am moving forward but much more thoughtfully and slower this time

I got some 'splanin' to do don't I? Please see below.

"Nique, we've walked this path together for years, I love you like a sister, and we are all walking with you now. Oldtimers, newcomers, and drop-in's alike, we're sharing our light...thing is, I'm right behind you with those steel toed bunny slippers and CatsPajamas now has a tazer and not afraid to use it!! So don't look back sweetie, and cover your butt, and all will be well.
Hugs right back @ ya!
I 'have' been looking back and you know I always have a plan B, (cause codies always have to have a plan B doncha know?) We all gotta cover our butts..
(((except CATSPJ's)))

cause she's got a tazer!!!!! Oh, please bring it over here, I wanna see it, I know just a certain someone that needs maybe just a few jolts (like only around 50 or so...start off easy on him first ya know?...lolzzzz) Let him get warmed up a little

SNORK!

Oh thanks so much I haven't had a really good (although a lil' evil) snork in a long while)
(((((SSSSSSPLENDRA)))))
I MISSSSSSED YOU TOOOO: loved the cartoon..lolllzzz
The insanity of addiction is as always still insane.
Enough sssssaid.

((((Serenity Bound)))) I know. :ghug

(((Japico)))Thanks HUGS to you too!!!

((((MISS D0NE---I love it! lolzzz)))

[QUOTE]Ahhh SOOO Good to see You!

You are Loved and Missed!!![QUOTE]

It's sooo good to be here and the feeling is mutual!!!!

((((CMC))))
YOU TOO! HUGS

Nobody's kicked me "yet" cause I haven't finished the story." lolzzzz

MOOSE,

((((I MOOSSSSSED YOU)))))

(OK I gotta go grab my coffee, and stuff my pants with a really hard book cause I know those cleats are coming) and I'll be right back.....I promise
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

i feel like i stepped into old home week. yay!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:06 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Queen Nique is back!

I've been off on my own little detour, family stuff, job stuff... ya know? STUFF.

I'm glad you're back and I look forward to hearing more about how you and lil guy grow and thrive in your new environment.

And trust me, I understand the part about still loving him. Really I do. What I learned in the rooms of Al Anon and here is that I have to think hard about the but. (**snork**)

Not the butt, but the "but". The "if only". the "except when", and the "well, besides that part". I had to look long and hard at what part was the dream and what part was the reality. Could I live with the reality? Because the dream was just that - a dream - mixed in with some good times in the past. I could love that part of him that I really loved and let him and our relationship go, because WE were toxic. There's a book out called "It's Called A Breakup Because It's Broken" and the author has some really REALLY good points.

It's so hard, but you'll do what's right for you and lil guy. Me? I'm thinking he's not so little any more.

Hugs
Cats

PS No tazer for you today.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:00 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

a taser?????
Old 02-23-2009, 06:20 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Waiting, waiting, ummm, hello, do we get to hear the rest yet? I've missed seeing you here too, and I sure relate to the AH thing. I've had a bit of an awakening myself lately...I hear you, Nique, it ain't easy, is it??? HUGE hugs to you and lil guy!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:34 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I am about to make up my own ending here...or use the tazer...
Old 05-17-2010, 08:02 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

My dearest friends (HUGS ALL AROUND!)
Gees I missed yas.
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T GOT BACK SOONER.
My computer is not working so I'm texting this from my cell phone! It's quite a long process..lol.
I took the long way home-(back here) like a good codie Queen gypsy would do.
Now I can Tell you i'm finished a very loonnng painful chapter in my life.
Here it goes: (deep breath) Because I thought AH was doing well in his recovey...and because I love him and my lil' guy...and because I desperatley want my family back; I asked him if we could try marriage counseling again. He agreed. Well after 4 up and down months...telling me he "does love lil guy and me; that he "just needs a little more time" and in hindsight-thousands of other pathological lies. Well-he only forgot to mention the girl friend he had been seeing for a year!
Pssssh. All along my guard was naturally up...some things really weren't adding up..you know?
Any how I gave a choice anyway...come back to me and lil guy and go to MC or the GF and her daughter.
He said, as he turned his back and walked away, "I'm taking care of 'them' now."
He did us a favor, he's her problem now.
Turns out that he met her right out of rehab, while in a recovey house. He never took his sobriety seriously. He is still active.
I finalized the divorce last may and the SOB still hasn't signed the papers!!
Pssssh.
I've battling depression(part of the reason I can't get here.
Don't get me wrong there's good things to update yas on too.
That's the next chapter:-)....
Until then
I LOVE YOU. <3
hugest
Warmest hugs, Queenique