It's finally over...

Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's finally over...

I have not been on this site for a while. I thought my marriage was going to make it but nope, not going to happen.
I was a basket case on Sunday. I was a basket case yesterday. Today is a little better.
I still need your thoughts and prayers .
Old 02-17-2009, 12:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

:ghug3

Every little bit helps. I'm glad your at least feeling a little bit better today.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hope you continue to feel better from hour to hour and day to day. Do what you can for yourself and keep writing us to let us know how you are doing.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

HUGS to you Susan

One Day at a Time - One breath at a time.

Remember no matter what you & your HP are going to be ok - even better than OK!!

Wishing you Serenity, Joy & Love,
Rita
Old 02-17-2009, 01:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Susan, hang in there. Like you've observed, every day of "flexing" to this new reality (as sad as it is) makes life a tiny bit easier. There will be steps forward, steps back, but the net result will be that you will free yourself from the specter of alcoholism and move on to whatever you're intended to do with your one, precious life. I'm sorry it's so hard right now. Please feel free to come here and vent. We're good listeners
Old 02-17-2009, 08:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

(((((((susan)))))))
Old 02-18-2009, 06:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thank-you all who are listening and sending me good wishes. This has been very difficult for me. He moved out on 11/24/08 and has been trying to talk me into coming back without respecting my wishes. Sure he went to AA meetings and tried to do unselfish acts but when it came down to it, he was doing it for me and not for him. He just wanted his wife back and the life as he knew it. But it would have never been the same. I almost took my life on Sunday, that scares me. What if next time I actually take it a step further? I saw my therapist on Monday and we came up with a plan if that happens again. I have a great support system with my family and friends.
Pray for me to stay strong. I go to the lawyer today to sign the divorce papers. There is no turning back, only looking forward from here.