Notices

Good Morning All! :)

Old 02-13-2009, 06:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good Morning All! :)

Wanted to post and wish all a good morning! I hope for the most part everything is well with all or as good as can be expected. Here it is another beautiful day that I hope I can safely say that we all got the happiness and pleasure of waking up sober. And together, we can all make it through this day sober and have something to look back on and be proud of when we go to bed sober tonight. Here's to another day of sobriety *raises glass of tea* cheers! Just for today I won't drink. For today I hope we can all say we won't drink or use. Hope you all get to enjoy your day. I'm sure going to make the most out of my 9th day of sobriety and enjoy the sober life as much as I possibly can. I wish and pray for a good day for everyone else here!
Wes
Old 02-13-2009, 07:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Resident

I love your daily posts Wes. You have such a positive attitude. It ids cloudy and rainy here but it is also a wonderful day. We are coming up to a long weekend here in our neck of the woods so my family will be home with me and we will play some board games, eat good food, and be thankful that we have each other and I won't be hitting the bars and ignoring them. I just hope they don't get sick of me.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Too far from the beach

Today is a wonderful day!f I am going fishing in about 10 minutes. However the fish are going to have a lousy day!!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Eternal optimist

Good morning fellow members! I'm glad to see you. I want to put my morning coffee cup up in a cheers to you! I am grateful to be sober for another day and be here with you :ghug
Old 02-13-2009, 07:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lovinmenow View Post
Today is a wonderful day!f I am going fishing in about 10 minutes. However the fish are going to have a lousy day!!
I'm jealous! I love to fish, thus the avatar. Well I guess I like soaking up sun while holding a pole because I don't worry the fish too much.

Good luck!