Notices

a public apology

Old 02-12-2009, 01:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

a public apology

I've not been too rational lately, too worried and upset and depressed. have been reacting out of anger and frustration and am sorry for anyone I hurt or offended. I will try to take a softer approach and less volitile. I apologize. Please forgive me.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

No worries hun.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Location: Here's me. but when drinking could be found in doorways!
Hi least.
I've not been around so much the last few days so havent noticed/seen anything like that.

Just wanted to say take care though. Be good to yourself.

Be well
louis
Old 02-12-2009, 01:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You know that anger and frustration are tough emotions to deal with. Want to talk about it?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Hey least, don't worry about it.

The mule still loves ya
Old 02-12-2009, 02:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

yes, matt, I wnt to talk about it. i want to scream and yell and vent, but don't want to offend anyone. am falling apart here and don't know what to do about it to fix it. my anxiety and depression are killing me and i can't sleep or rest at all. just keep going round and round and am getting dizzy and sick.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi Least

Your not on your own, we are all doing this with you - together x Take care x
Old 02-12-2009, 02:18 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

What I've seen of you the past few days has to me seemed normal amunts of frustraion and that you have done a good job of keeping yourself from crossing the line from setting boundries to meaness.

You have done well in the posts I have read at appropriete boundry setting (hug)
Old 02-12-2009, 02:22 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

thank you thank you thank you. it means so much:ghug
Old 02-12-2009, 02:26 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Least, feeling that way sucks... Here's something I've been working on: up until a short while ago, I felt a lot like what you described. Horribly depressed, anxious...

I found that expressing my anger in appropriate ways helps tremendously. I discovered that *most* of those feelings were rooted in anger... and I hadn't even noticed. So, instead of muffling the anger, I allowed it to flow. I screamed, I yelled... It may sound childish but, surprise! Most children are emotionally healthy

There are lots of healthy ways to turn anger into drive, without being offensive. And I started feeling better right away. Pent up anger is dangerous and vile. I don't know if this might help you.. I hope you feel better soon
Old 02-12-2009, 03:06 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

i am going thru withdrawals so bad but am afraid to go to the ER. afraid they will yell at me and not help me. am shaking so bad and am afraid of everything, especially the hospital
Old 02-12-2009, 03:47 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
It`s ok to stay sober

least,hope you get to feeling better soon &
Keep coming back to SR.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:49 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Being afraid and anxious probably makes it worse least....please go see a dr if your health is in jeoperdy.....all of us care about you.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:55 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Don't worry about your posts Least, sounds like you are going through a reall rough time. Don't be scared of asking for help, even if it is medical. Maybe you could go to the gp and he could give you some pills for the anxiety and coming off the alcohol, they did me although luckily i did not need them.

I hope things gets better for you asap and keep us all updated and stay on SR for support!

BTW I have no idea about what posts anyone is referring too and i have been on here for 2 days solid, i am just assuming you had a rough post somewhere?! I thought i read mosts of yours but hey?!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:06 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

((((((least)))))))

No apologies necessary. Please don't be afraid to go to the ER if you need help with the withdrawals. I should think the ER staff would be more enlightened and educated. I was treated very well. Everyone was kind and believe me, I was a mess! I couldn't stop crying and shaking! Maybe I was just lucky but I don't think so. The staff was very professional.

Get the help if you need it. You are important to us and we want you to be healthy and happy!

Much love to you,

Lenina
Old 02-12-2009, 04:09 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Really sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. Hey.. you are talking about your feelings here and thats a good thing. Dont be afraid to cry or get anygry if you need too. Find a safe place and go for it. I was told once that depression is anger turned inward...
Old 02-12-2009, 04:52 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Least, I can only echo what has been said.. Don't put your health at risk, no doctor is going to yell at you for seeking help. remember that it'll soon pass. Please be safe.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:03 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Resident

Hi Least.
I can't add much except that I am also feeling your pain. Take care of tourself you are worth it.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:29 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Least,
Please go to the ER, report them to the AMA if they don't treat you right. You deserve to feel better than you do and they can't refuse to treat you because of no funds.
We all care what happens to you, Please go.

Linda:ghug3:ghug3
Old 02-12-2009, 05:29 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I would definitely go to the ER Least. Go do what you need to do today to make yourself sober and the rest will follow. IF the doctors in the ER were judgmental, which I would doubt, would you really care what they think? Are they your friends? Are they important to you? Get back to being the fighter you once were, but put your energy into fighting the good fight to help yourself. You can "deal" with the rest later.