Notices

'woozy'

Old 02-08-2009, 11:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

'woozy'

Hey everyone

I am now on day 7, this is my second attempt - last one lasted aroud four months..anyway, these past two days I have been feeling really 'woozy', like I'm hungover. I don;t have any other withdrawal symptoms at all, and don;t crave or anything, but am a bit worried about this. Have been going to bed at 8.30 and sleeping ok (as ok as having a restless three year old in the house can be!!) but want to feel 'good' when i wake. Isthis normal?

thanks
Old 02-09-2009, 12:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi
I dont know if this is the same but the last few attempts I have had, and this one no different I get extremely exhausted and go to be early, I think its because of the the length of time having alcohol induced sleep (which is lighter sleeping although it doesnt feel like that) Your body might just be so tired and needs to catch up on some sober sleep which takes me a couple of weeks.... Hope this helps and well done day seven x
Old 02-09-2009, 01:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Hi Iriss. Hope you are feeling a bit better. I felt woosy too at the beginning. Some people say ..eat a bar of choc to keep sugar levels up. The body is withdrawing after all, ....and wine is full of sugar..and I drank a lot of it. We are not doctors here though and can only share our experience. My blood pressure was very low when I went for check up. How about considering a medical opinion. As Iriss has mentioned already I too was very tired for a while. Hang in, its all worth it.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Please check with your doctor....be completely honest about
your quitting. A somple blood test can tell so many things.

Then you will know if any more is required to return you to health.

Best of luck...