Notices

Another anybody willing to chat

Old 02-06-2009, 03:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another anybody willing to chat

If anybody is willing to chat, please PM me. This disease completely sucks. I hate it!!

And the little munchkin in my profile had to be put to sleep from an extremely rare disease. I'm heart broken
Old 02-06-2009, 03:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm only about a day old at this website and two at being sober. Not really sure how to send PMs to well. But I'd be willing to talk and I know how much it can suck. Had a neighbor offer me a drink earlier. I stayed strong and politely rejected the offer. But it sure did start bringing me down somewhat trying to keep the idea out of my head. But I'm more than willing to talk and help the best that I know how.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CoF1984 View Post
I'm only about a day old at this website and two at being sober. Not really sure how to send PMs to well. But I'd be willing to talk and I know how much it can suck. Had a neighbor offer me a drink earlier. I stayed strong and politely rejected the offer. But it sure did start bringing me down somewhat trying to keep the idea out of my head. But I'm more than willing to talk and help the best that I know how.

I believe if you press on my screen name, you can PM me.

And by the way, I truly own a 600 rear wheel horsepower 2004 GTO..... this Spring, I'll run in the high 10's as a tribute to our lost little guy in my profile.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

go to the chat room theres plenty in there to chat with you
Old 02-06-2009, 03:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Eternal optimist

Originally Posted by RV GTO View Post
the little munchkin in my profile had to be put to sleep from an extremely rare disease. I'm heart broken
First I want to welcome you RVGTO!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have an aging furry companion who is truly my best friend, I can't stand thinking of life without her. It is so hard to lose a member of the family.

I'm glad you're here
Old 02-06-2009, 04:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi RV,

I PMd you!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CoF1984 View Post

Thanks my friend.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You're very welcome. Glad I was able to be of some kind of assistance.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

You can always jump into chat, and if you want to just talk one on one (live, instead of PMs) you can instant message people in chat too. There's always lots of talkin going on. Just make sure to check if there's a meeting going on at the time, then it's not 'open chat' per se.

I'm so sorry about your lil pup I have two furbabies and I know how devastated I will be when they have to go. My lil girl has diabetes, and it scares the living #*@& outta me sometimes. So sorry you had to put the munchkin down. This is going to be cheesy but have you ever read that poem The Rainbow Bridge?

Here's a link.. it's super mushy stuff, but so sweet to think about: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm
Old 02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry! Its so hard to lost a pet.

Prayers & thoughts to get through this!
Old 02-06-2009, 06:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Hey there! Glad you're here and reaching out cuz you WILL get alot of support in this family!

I'm so in and out right now that I will PM you later (later later) and check in with ya!!! I am so, so sorry about your buddy, your child really! Dogs rule, for sure and they are such a vital part of our lives! Good for you with doing a tribute! I think that's special!

Talk to you sooner than later! :ghug3
Old 02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone. I'm currently on a diet of water and vitamin B complex; having the shakes and insomnia though. I'm having breakfast tomorrow with a Brit I met from an AA meeting who I very much respect. He's a real good guy.

I'd post pics of our furbaby but it seems I don't have enough posts to do so yet.