Tea Cup Reading!!!

Old 01-28-2009, 11:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tea Cup Reading!!!

Hi Everyone,
I was off work yesterday, so I went out to this little old house that they have made into a tea house. I thought it would be kind of fun to go and have some lunch and my tea leaves read. I sat and had a couple of cups of tea and my lunch and beautiful lady came and sat across from me.

She took my tea cup with the leaves in it turned it sideways and asked me what kind of work I did with my hands...I told her that I was a cashier, she said with lots of people....yes, I work in a cafateria in a University.

She said you have to children...yes...she said they are like salt and pepper very different personalities...oh ya. She said one is in trades....yes, he is in school taking Heavy Duty Mechanics. She said one is very good with money and the other not so good and he really knows how to manipulate mom, does this make sense to you...oh ya!

She said their dad is not around and hasn't been for quite sometime, I don't like to ask but did he pass away...no I said, she said she just gets this really cold feeling and goosebumps down her arm about him, that where he is he is not coming back. So I said he got onto crack cocaine, she said ok it makes sense to her now with the chill in her arm.

She said you have had some real ups and downs with your boys, but they are going to be just fine, they are going down the right road, not their fathers road, they are following their mom and that I have really shown them strength....be proud of myself and take credit for the road these boys are going down.

She said much more about other areas in my life, but I would be writing a book here...

She just hit the nail on the head so manytimes....it was just amazing.

Rose
Old 01-28-2009, 11:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I've never believed in the psychic/card/tea ready stuff but once when I was younger, just for kicks, a friend and I went to see a psychic.
She told me a gal named "Judy" would cause me much grief in the next few weeks.
The only "Judy" I could think of was the wife of a customer at the bank where I worked, and I had a silly crush on the guy. I laughed it off knowing that the crush meant nothing to him or her.
A few weeks later my boss called me in...a gal named Judy had passed a forged check through my teller window. I was reprimanded even though I did everything by the book.
That one gave ME goosebumps!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Hiya Rose,
I don't believe in that stuff much either...BUT, I also went to a lady reader when we lived in Wichita.
I was pregnant and wanted to know the sex of the child...(silly me)
(Probably attempting to control THAT situation too....)

Anyway, she said I would have 2 boys, (not at the same time) and one would be "Like a moth to the Flame"

She also was right on the button!

(or did she say Moth to the crack pipe???)
Old 01-28-2009, 01:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Rose, I went for fun also, many years ago. The only thing I remember is that my daughter would be just fine........that she may go into the medical field. (hmmmmm....did she mean hospitols for suicide attempts...............rehab............) lol

Chris
Old 01-28-2009, 04:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I too went years ago to a woman who was so right on the mark with very specific and unusually insights and predictions, that I never went again.

I think it can be fun, but I really am not sure I want to know what lies ahead. I like surprises.

Hugs
Old 01-28-2009, 05:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Oh, it was just kind of a fun afternoon, something to go out and do on my own. I have been to one before and you had to fill in the blanks, what she said could have been in everyone....but this lady just had insight and such a warmness about her.

Rose
Old 01-29-2009, 07:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I went to one many years ago and I thought the lady was really hokey when she said she saw someone with the letter H involved with a gun , about six months later my sisters step son tried to take his life with his fathers hunting rifle ! At the time I felt like the tea reading was the silliest thing ever but it came true !
Old 01-30-2009, 07:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Spooky....