triggers and update

Old 12-28-2008, 05:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

triggers and update

Well, I've been kinda quite on here lately, the holidays from halloween through new years are a trigger for me, for some reason that is when things seem to happen, and I just clam up.

I'm leaving for Florida in the next day or two, moving Vicky back down there. I can't even express how much I'm going to miss her and Jordan. But she has to do whatever it takes to be happy and provide for that little baby.

My sister and I had a major falling out, we probably will never speak to or see each other again. I finely enforced some bounderies, no more being walked all over, as a result, I lost her, she was my best friend.

After Jerrys breakdown, he came back, not even remembering what he did, he got back on his meds and is his old self, for him, it is like nothing happened, for me....I feel different about him, but I decided not to make any rash decisions with everything else going on.

Mike tried contacting me a couple more times and then just gave up, thank god.

So when I get back from Florida, there will be no one except Jerry. I'm determined to finish the motel, but once that is done, I don't know if I'll try to run it or sell it. Depending on how things work out with Jerry, I don't know where I'll go or what I'll do. I've decided not to plan on anything, just let life lead me where I'm supposed to go.

I'm really scared to let Vicky and Jordan go back, I will not be close enough to watch out for them or even help them, so I'm holding onto my faith. She has come this far from the hell she experienced, it's time I allow her to spread her wings and fly.

Love you guys,
B
Old 12-28-2008, 05:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((((Frankly))))

Sorry you have had such a trying time, but, as usual, you seem to have handled everything with dignity and grace.

Sending you lots and lots of hugs and prayers, as I know this isn't easy on you.

Amy
Old 12-28-2008, 05:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((Frankly)))

You are such a good person to be able to let Vicky and Jordon go, but you're right, it's time to let her spread her wings and fly. It's not like you are out of their lives, there is just a little more space between you now and the telephone can help narrow the gap.

I know that you'll be okay, no matter where life leads you. You have your own path already waiting for you, remember? I used your words in my signature line because I really believe they are true.

Somewhere between the gator swamp and the Taj Mahal there is a path, it may be hidden, overgrown or may blend in with the other surroundings, but it is there, it's your path and it is calling you.~Frankly~
We're here for you, today, tomorrow and any time you want to talk, or to just lean on people you trust. You'll be okay, you are a lady of courage and grace and I just know there is something wonderful awaiting you in the days ahead.

Hugs
Old 12-28-2008, 06:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(( frankly ))
You have inspired me so often with your words of kindness and wisdom. Things will fall into place for you, I am sure of it. You are a very brave person, sounds like you are doing well holding it all together, even during the holidays.
I'm sorry about the falling out with your sister, but never say never. And if Vicky has come so far, her hp will guide her even farther. I hope she and the baby will be happy in Florida.
All my best to you frankly, you certainly deserve it.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Yea, I will be OK. I'm in a quite place right now. Just trying to listen for or see a sign of where I'm supposed to be.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hey there sweet friend...I sure do understand those triggers. I try doubly hard to focus myself on some good, healthy outlets during winter months since they always seem to be more of a struggle.
I'm sorry about your sister...you just never know. Day by day, right?
If Vicky is anything like her wonderful mom, she will be just fine spreading her wings. i know for sure that HP has a very special plan for you. safe travels. Many hugs
Old 12-29-2008, 04:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Frankly, Sending prayers for Vicky and Jordan that they find a wonderful life in Florida. I am sure that she will stay in contact with you and that you will provide the support she needs to make it. Also prayers for you that your HP will show you the next step in your path. Good luck finishing the motel. I hope things go smoothly there. As always hugs to you. Marle
Old 12-29-2008, 02:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

(((frankly))) I'm so glad you dropped in to let us know how your doing. Try not to worry too much about your daughter. She sounds like she's ready for the next step. Do you both have web cams? Then you can talk to her & Jordan just like their in the same room. You have a new chapter unfolding sit back & embrace it. I hope 2009 brings you joy & happiness.