Jason gave me a sign on Christmas night

Old 12-26-2008, 02:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Jason gave me a sign on Christmas night

It was Christmas night my husband went to bed and Danny my son's boy want in bed too. Danny wan't feeling good and went to bed too. I was watching TV the Christmas tree was on. I was having problems with the lights on the bottom the the tree they kept going out I had to mess with the plug and they would come back on. So they went off again I said to myself I am not going to play with that plug again. A couple of seconds went by and they came back on. I didn't think to much about it and they went off again this time they came right back on this happened a couple of times then they stayed on.
I think my Jason didn' want to spend Christmas with out me either and I did ask him to send me a sign to tell me he was ok. I think this was the sign to me to say miss and love you mum.
Love ya,
Maggie
Old 12-26-2008, 02:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((Maggie))

I think that was a sign, too. My mom always had a sense of humor. The first Christmas after she died, we were at candlelight Christmas eve service at the church I grew up in, and where mom was the secretary (and was very much loved at). During the sermon, a couple of ornaments just fell off the tree. Mom's best friend and I just cracked up laughing because we KNEW mom was there, creating mischief.

I'm glad Jason was there with you. I believe in signs from our angels and I think they come when we need them the most.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 12-26-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

That is an awesome story.
I believe he was letting you know he was ok too.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It connected your heart with his spirit, so that's good enough for me to believe too.

Hugs
Old 12-26-2008, 05:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I believe he did too, Maggie! :ghug :ghug
Old 12-27-2008, 10:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Maggie,
I believe it was jason too.

When my father died a few years ago, he came back briefly that night to pat me on the shoulder before I went to bed. It's a memory I cherish.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Many years ago i flew home from my grandmothers funeral alone. The sky was the most amazing i had ever seen - it was if the plane was sitting on big fluffy clouds and i felt so close to her and really had a level of peace that is hard to explain. When I got back I called my Dad and told him about it and he said he felt the same exact way when he was flying home - he felt like his mother was there and he was so close to her. That just wasnt coincidence.

My son says that he saw his cousin who passed away a few years ago from a jet ski accident when he overdosed. I had prayed for God to allow her to talk to him - I really couldnt discuss it much with him because it was too emotional for me but I do wonder sometimes if it wasnt really her. It was a changing point for him because it was that experience that made him realize that he is an addict. Some day i will talk to him about it but i need for him to be in the right frame of mind when i do.