never liked going to bars or nightclubs.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
No Codie No More.

never liked going to bars or nightclubs.

Before I met her, I never stepped inside a bar deliberately, yeah a friend needed to get something at one but never hung out at one nor did I ever goto a nightclub.. 22 in NYC.. I have no desire to go "clubbing". but I would like going to the opera, see broadway plays etc.

I like westchester (kinda suburbs, wealthy area of NY) where I could not stand the "excitement" of the city, hate going on subways or just the whole "nightlife", I prefer going to dinner.

I saw something about the city on tv today, made me want to go there during the day. I been to the city multiple times, once during the night with the "healthy" guys for pizza, good experience.

I don't know what your opinion of New Yorkers are but alot of us hardly goto the city on a weekly basis. each bourough has a different personality. I know alot of individuals who work in the city yet live in the outer boroughs.

is it just me or does anyone else share this opinion?
Old 12-15-2008, 04:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey drained,

My husband is from there and shares your feelings. Liked the GOOD parts of NYC but was always relieved to get off the island. And whenever we're there, we take little bites of things (theater, museums, good restaurants, etc.) and laugh at the people standing in line and begging to get allowed into the trendy clubs so they can be "seen".

Certainly not a "cool" attitude but who cares?

Live your own life -- have fun on your own terms!