Notices

With hard work

Old 12-11-2008, 06:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

With hard work

I havent been here in a long time. It is nice that no matter how long youve been away it is always nice to know that there is a place to turn and just able to talk. I have working really hard on myself and doing everything that i can to do to change my behavior and attitiude towards everything. It does show cause everyone that I am running into Has been giving me compliments. Just the other day my boss caught me in the hallway at work and started to give me compliments and I am winning awards at work. A year ago I would of never thought that this was possible. But by the grace of god and the program of AA and working really hard anything is possible.

There is only one thing that is bothering me at times is that ther is a certain person that i have not heard from in a very long time everyonce in awhile keeps comeing up on my Im at home and this is very random, I am not able to respond and nor do I wish to. Cause I know the only thing this could do is bring me back to a place I dont want to be. Yes I would like to tell this person about the work I have done to change and everything else but ther are things that we cant change nor do we have control over. I just wish that the person would just erase my stuff and just forget me totally. Plus stop Im me and if they are going to do it than just say something and not use symbols to pop up. I have moved on and i work everyday to do the right thing now and that is the path I will take from now on. This is the power of change and working the program it is not easy but with hard work anything can be accomplished.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome back!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

great you are doing well shemp

thanks for sharing

knuck knuck knuck
Old 12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Just starting out...