Notices

Nightly meetings, 9pm eastern, Thursdays to Mondays.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Post Nightly meetings, 9pm eastern, Thursdays to Mondays.

Hello all, you all know me and that I've been hosting meetings every 5 nights... well I host meetings from 9pm EASTERN to 10pm EASTERN, and all are welcome, I host them each night from Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and of course Monday, and the two other nights are hosted by Vegibean and Dean62. Just thought you would all like to know, I don't push programs on people and it's an anti alcohol/drugs/addiction chat, have fun! Hope to see you at my meeting.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Any chance of ever having any in UK/Europe friendly timings? [from a UK'er who's on sedative medication!]
Old 12-11-2008, 12:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm wondering the same... And how is it going to be centered if it isn't about recovery? Because right now that's what I need. I understand recovery needs balance too, and too much recovery can definitely be a bad thing. The guy I was considering as a sponsor has 12 1/2 years clean, but his life is recovery. He has no outside hobbies and that worries me.

How does it work exactly?
Old 12-11-2008, 01:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

its basically like a meeting other then no faces just typing . there held in the chat room . the chair person calls on the person who wishes to share if you wish to share you type in a ! and they will call on you next to type in your shares , No there is no moderator . tho they sometimes do join in the meetings .