Binges

Old 12-07-2008, 10:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Binges

Hi
Im new here and I need to know something about binges. Has anyone every experienced their spouse bingeing and dealing with other women. Has your husbands ever left for work in the morning and not called you and showed up two days later like nothing ever happend. Please lets dedicate this forum to discussing binges.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My EXAH was infamous for his disappearing act.

I finally walked away after 5 long and painful years for my own sanity and safety (he was also violent).
Old 12-08-2008, 09:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh yes. It was pure hell. I drew a boundary that I would not accept that kind of behavior in my life and enforced it. He left, didn't return, didn't call and I didn't allow him back.

I will not allow myself to treated like a doormat or allow my home to be a place to crash in between binges.

That was three years ago. He showed up last week swearing he was done with drugs. Yeah right. We will see...

In my opinion, the best time to change the locks is when someone is on a binge.

PS. My ex also slept with multiple disgusting women when he was on binges. I will never forgive him for that.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

HI Hello-kitty thanks for your response. I have had it this weekend was the last draw for me. I dont deserve this and neither do my children. If you are doing this to me that is wrong but, for my children it is just plain unacceptable!!! I just posted a new thread with my whole story please if you get a chance read it....
Shannon