Notices

Jakey?

Old 12-06-2008, 06:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Jakey?

Hi Jakey
Just wondering how you went at your game. Plz let us know (even if things didn't go 110% according to plan).

Looking forward to your update!! Hope you had a good time.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Tryingto - The game isn't until tomorrow, thanks for asking though. Last night I went to a little dinner party at my neighbors house and it went pretty good I guess. Everyone else there was drinking wine and it was fairly difficult to just sit there and watch the others get drunk while I drank my water. Nobody cared that I wasn't drinking other than myself I guess. I ended up being the first one to leave at around 10:00, had I been drinking I surely would have been the last to leave probably around 3:00 am.

I will say that it is quite nice to wake up the morning after a party without a hangover and with a full memory of what happened the previous night. I guess I had a good time but if I'm being completely honest it wasn't as fun as a party like that was in the past for me.

The game on Sunday is going to be a totally different environment and I'm not really sure how it is going to go. I will be sure to give an update here Sunday night if I can or Monday morning for sure.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Jakey
Yes it will be tough when at a party etc. Good luck for the game. I would think you might have a better time because it's an "amped" enviroment, with something to do besides talking/sitting around/drinking.