Notices

Day 26

Old 12-04-2008, 10:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 26

Today is day 26, I feel great, still hitting the gym. I am killing it at work again. Good thing Mortgage rates dropped this week, That helped a little. I know that if i was waking up hung over and foggy that I wouldn't be on top of my game. I would be reactive instead of proactive. I will hit day 30!

I have been reading these words everyday listed below.

"You have control over your life.
Success or failure is up to you.
You control how lucky you are.
You create your wealth with your effort.
There are no age limits on when you
can transform your life.
Change is possible at any time.
It is essential if you want to grow.

The doubts you'll experience along the way are part of life.
Make a plan to attain your success and stick to it.
Your life is a marathon, not a short sprint.
Accept total responsibility for your actions
and remove "QUIT" from your vocabulary.

Decide you want success and it can be yours.
Success is always your choice"
Old 12-04-2008, 11:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Hey Psuge47!

Hi Friend! Good to read your post and congrats on getting to Day 26 (I really had no doubt you would).

It sounds like your game is on and that's good to hear! "Keep doin' what you're doin' and you'll keep gettin' what you're gettin'"!!!! You sound really positive and you're reading some positive stuff daily -- that definitely won't hurt, huh?!!

Keep us posted and updated and can't wait to send you a huge Happy 30 day here soon!

Hugs xoxox

Old 12-04-2008, 11:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you Nikishine. Your positive words keep me going. It sometimes feels unfair because for some reason I haven't had too big of an issue other than the first week and I really feel for people that are having difficulty. all I have done is surrounded myself around positivity and people who support my goal and the ones that don't support it then that's their issue.

Watching my body transform before my eyes is also a motivator. The gym has been Key, That's what keeps my mind right on keeping the poison out of it. I am not going to spend 2 hrs at the gym and then blow the hard work on empty calories from booze and the junk food.that destroy the muscle I have been building.

My mind hasn't been this clear and focused in a really long time. My friends J and E have been absolutely amazing by keeping me busy and doing things other than drinking
Old 12-05-2008, 07:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

P...

I think that is key -- surrounding yourself with positive people and doing healthy things for yourself!! I feel for those who don't have that kind of support system in their lives because of one reason or another!

Remember (and not to rain on your parade)... this disease is powerful, cunning and baffling! At anytime it can turn on us. It's a mind-powering disease and is lying in wait. Keep doing what you're doing and before you know it, 30 days will have gone by! You are an inspiration to me as I'm scratching day 14. I'm surrounding myself with lots of love and support and staying BUSY! My head chatters stuff all the time but I do try to refocus and stay grateful and help another person so I can get out of myself.

Keep posting, friend! I love your energy and vitality!

Hugs,
Nicki
Old 12-05-2008, 08:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Your disease is doing push-ups in the parking lot...