Happy Thanksgiving

Old 11-27-2008, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy Thanksgiving

Just am stopping in tonight to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. Ours was very quiet today. My AS is in treatment right now, and I'm missing him sooo much this time of year. I cooked a mega dinner, turkey and all the fixin's and as soon as i sat at the table, I busted out crying. LOL. I miss him, but all my thanks this year go to the fact that he is seeking treatment and he is here one more year becaues the way he was going, he might not be here this holiday.

I've been attending lots of NA and FA meetings, and have been reading lots on this site but haven't posted. I'll write again this week, with an update on us, but until then, I hope this note finds you all well.

Eileen
Old 11-27-2008, 08:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
BBD

Hi Eileen, I'm sorry your so sad today but I have been in your shoes. Sad holidays because of drugs and what they were doing to my son. Today was a good one for us and Chris is getting better so it can happen. Hang in there....there is always HOPE!!! Big mom hugs, Bonnie
Old 11-27-2008, 10:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He's safe and you know where he is. And best of all, there is hope. Sorry this was a hard holiday for you. I never know anymore how a holiday will be until its here. My AD did not come or call, although she was invited.