Notices

My First Post

Old 10-25-2008, 10:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jake and Erin

Post My First Post

:atv

hi! my name is Jake, and I set this account up for me and my girlfriend Erin. I am going to tell her about it when she gets out of rehab in a week. I will give her the password and username and that way we can both us it at any point in time.

I guess I could have told her about it and we could have seperate names, but why do that, we are lovers and both in need of a lifestyle change, a change from using, and we are going to do it together.

So you may never know if its male or female you are talking to with this name, haha. No, except of course you will because of he signature.

We are both from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the state capital. And the drug is Heroin, by IV usage. I think she will think this is pretty cool, the whole forum and everything. Plus I made a picture of us with some cheap type of photoshop. So if you see the picture of the guy and girl side by side, the colorful one with the heart above it.

Well sorry to get off on all that. I just dont know where to start with the recovery chat. So for now, being it has taken me an extensive amount of time to make this all, I will be heading to bed. So goodnight. =)
Old 10-25-2008, 10:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Black and Yellow

Welcome to SR!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome. I don't have any experience or knowledge of heroin. Alcohol has always been my drug of choice, but it still comes down to the same thing. We're all addicted to something & are trying to make a change. Good luck to you & your girlfriend!!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Old 10-26-2008, 12:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Hopefully the two of you make it out of the darkness and into the light of recovery. Can you imagine that?
Old 10-26-2008, 01:00 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Hi and Welcome to our recovery community