Notices

day 1

Old 10-20-2008, 03:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lidy3

day 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well day one no more i hope its not worth it i feel parnoid hearing things.thought my wee one was crying and i in a state stupid things i can do it if not for me defo for the kids .my long road with codeine and herion and all the rest was bad enough i have always been put down ur stupid linda u cant do this cause ur a total f*** up my own fault for beliving they were all right i have lost so many loved ones and my way was to get high but u always come down at one point and the hurt and anger is still there ive seen docs but they say here anti dpressents see u in a couple of weeks yea ur a great help idoit or "i think u need mental treatment "haha or counselling for my past i get a counsellor and she more crackers than i am i end up feeling sorry for them yea i been through hell and back mother was heavy drinker i got sexualluy and phyisical abuse went to 22 junior schools 3 high school 2 school for lets just say bad kids trouble with police preagnant by 16 my close family have died just recently got attacked cause of stupid rumours but thats just a part of my life i have to learn to cope with sozz i woke up in a moaning mood
Old 10-20-2008, 04:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi,

I'm glad you've talked to your dr. If your antidepressant doesn't work, try to not be discouraged. It took me several tries to get one that worked well for me.

And, the same for your counsellor. I also tried counselling twice and it was useless for me. But, I know that many people find the right counsellor and things click. Keep searching.

Focus on your recovery!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lindy, I'm glad you are here, this is a big step and one that will pay off. The truth is you are worth it. You're a person just like anybody else. You got another 50-70 years on this earth and I think you'd enjoy them perfectly fine with your "wee one" sober. Dive in here, read, read, and read some more. Mostly stay committed, I don't think a partial commitment will take you where you want to be. It is soooooooooooo worth it.