Please send prayers

Old 10-17-2008, 08:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Please send prayers

Please pray for my daughter, she is physically fine, but she was in a car accident on Tuesday and she totalled her car. I have never been so scared in my whole entire life, talk about a reality check, holy carp. Please also pray for the other person in the accident, they were taken to the hospital for observation.

I pray that they are okay

I dont want my daughter to ever drive again, I am willing to take her back and forth to her college classes till she graduates. That is the mom in me!!! She just got her license a couple of months ago, although she started with drivers training when she was 15. She was not comfortable with driving and over the last 4 years really didnt like it or want to drive. But when she turned 19 she really had the desire, she just turned 19 at the end of June and got her license.

I couldnt imagine my life without her and I thank God that she is not hurt and that she was sitting next to me very shooken up and able to say I am sorry mom. I told her that nothing matters except the fact that you are able to tell me you are sorry, everthing else will work itself out, cause it has too. I havent been able to sleep at night the last two nights, I am worried sick about the other person and I dont know when or if I will know anything.

My son was sick for the last three days and has had me worried, then yesterday I get a call from my mom and my nephew broke his arm in two places at football practice.

This has not been a good week for me and I am not one to wish time away, but this week I want to be over.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Formerly known as soconfused11

Old 10-17-2008, 08:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Prayers going out from Kansas!

My youngest AD totaled her car a couple of months ago, and other than a mild concussion and being very sore, she was okay.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Prayers going out to you!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Cassey,
My son let a friend drive his pick up several months ago, 4 kids in the tuck, and he ROLLED it. I got a call, my son screaming at me they had been in an accident, he didn't know where they were and he needed me. It was the most awful moment of my life. Long story, but no one was hurt. Just shook up. I will never forget the sound of his voice, or the sight of the truck upside down when I got there.
I still worry about him driving places and have stressed and stressed no one is to drive his truck ever ever. Wrecked a ranger, now drives F-250 (more metal around him)
Take care
Old 10-17-2008, 09:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Prayers and hugs have been sent! I got the call the my 16 year old was in a truck with a friend and it was totalled by someone running a red light. His friend was a new driver at the time and now my 16 year old has no interest in even getting his permit.....and I'm not pushing him. I know how you are feeling.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

:praying and (((hugs))) for your daughter and the other driver and You!
I hope everyone is OK...

Peace-
B.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:07 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

:praying for all those involved.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:00 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

:praying
Old 10-18-2008, 03:15 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Prayers going out to you and everyone involved!

:praying