Bump in the road

Old 10-17-2008, 06:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rediscovering myself

Bump in the road

I knew stbxah had a bender the other night into the wee hours of the morning. I finally got around to looking at the computer history to see what he was doing (at my lawyer's request). It was erased. This sent me into a talespin and I'm still dizzy from it. I obsessed for well over an hour. Where has he been? What was he doing? I prayed and prayed, gave it over to God... but I'm still thinking about it... we'll I'm still thinking about how I'm thinking about it. Is that progress? I AM focusing on me... but it's not healthy. I gotta find my zen. I know I had it yesterday. Anyone seen it?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think maybe your zen ran off with my zen ???? I don't have my A to focus on any more as we have been separated for almost a year. So it seems like I have to create my own drama so I have something to go into a talespin about. I can't seem to shake it either. I'm heading to a meeting in a bit; I'm hoping that will help! If I find our "zen's" there I will send yours back to you!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nowinsituation View Post
If I find our "zen's" there I will send yours back to you!
While you're looking..............

I'll be waiting! It's Friday, and since AH only drinks on the weekends I'm all out of sorts. I know something needs to be done, have sought council to get something done, but can't seem to get off my arse and do it.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I found these 3:

Old 10-17-2008, 10:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Rediscovering myself

LOL, Yea! Zen!! Trying to decide what to do this weekend to polish my newly rediscovered zen...