Was/Is anyone else vindictive?

Old 10-10-2008, 08:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Was/Is anyone else vindictive?

i have come to realize by reading all about co-dependancy and alcoholics that i actually was crazy when i lived with my AH. I let him drive me crazy, but I wonder if anyone else was "crazy" like me

see when my husband would pass out, it would bug me and i would either get bored or vindictive, whatever you want to call it and would bug him while he was passed out

examples--

say he would pass out in the living room floor, i would then take off his shirt if he had one on, then turn the air up really high and hide his blanket, yes i know it was mean so then he would wake up in the middle of the night freezing and i would pretend to be dead asleep or would tell him he must of done something with the blanket lol

he would pass out on the couch, in the chair, whereever, i would then get a permanent marker and write stuff on his face then take a picture of him- again i know it was mean, and childish, but funny, he never got mad about it, usually laughed about it the next day, except one time he woke up in a hurry to go to work and when he got to work, his buddies started laughing at him and showed him what i done lol, but even then he didnt really get mad, he just told his buddies i was a nutcase and got bored when i couldnt sleep lol

when he drank vodka, i would pour some out then add water, and got away with it for a while, til he put it in the freezer and it froze

ive done other things but i wont go into them , yall get the point, i was bored couldnt sleep and he was passed out and it annoyed me what can i say, am i the only one who would mess with their drunks when they were passed out? and it wasnt all vindictive, im a naturally sneaky and playful person, im always playing jokes on folks, but sometimes you just get tired of them being passed out every single night my way of coping i guess
Old 10-10-2008, 08:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I got mad once and pored beer on her head to make a point.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AmpHusky View Post
I got mad once and pored beer on her head to make a point.

i didnt try that one but once cause he got mad and grabbed the can and threw it at me and it hit me on my chin at the right angle and i had a swollen chin and a bruise to match, and i dont bruise easily at all

we were majorly dysfuntional!!