Just a blue day...

Old 10-08-2008, 07:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just a blue day...

I took the kids to the dentist yesterday and I need $250 for D12's fillings that I don't have. She won't get additional benefits until March and I don't think they can wait they long.

I've been missing my abusive alcoholic husband. Having a few days of sadness and missing the good times. I don't want to go back but I'm stumbling a bit as I try to move forward.

I tried to contact him today to ask for money for D12's dental work. I left a message with his niece but he has not called.

I'm just sad. I know I don't wanna live like we did. I know he can't/won't suddenly be a good husband and father but it doesn't make it easier. I'm also angry. I didn't choose to be a single parent but truth be told, I have been one all along.

I suppose I'm having a little pity party. I'll go on and I will be fine...eventually.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kitkatt

Sunflower I am sorry you are sad and blue..change is hard..even when we know it is for the best. I hope your Ah will help you with the dentist bills. Being a single parent is hard..been there done that..but, just know in your heart..getting them out of that madness in the long run is best for them and for you. You are in my prayers that tomorrow is a better day.
Hugs and hope you feel better soon..keep your chin up
Kitkatt
Old 10-08-2008, 08:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

:sorry your having a rough time, i dont know yet what being a single parent is like but i will soon, and i know it cant be the easiest thing in the world

hope things get better for you soon
Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

During our 2-1/2 year separation, xAH "forgot" to pay the spouse premium on our insurance several times. I talked with the dentist, doctor and anyone else - told them the story and they let me make payments until it was all settled.

((( )))