A bashing post.

Old 09-27-2008, 01:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

A bashing post.

You know how they have those big red boxing gloves that can't hurt you but it's fun to knock the other person over? That's what I need. I have let go and let god take over but oh my gosh how I want to verbally bash him for my children.
What a piece of slime he is for not coming to see his children after he promised. For lying to them. Who does he think he is? It sucks I can't tell our kids how horrible of a man he is. That their father is Jekyll and Hyde and they would be better off with a tree stump for a father.
I want to pull every leg hair of his out one by one with tweezers and work my way up to his face, his mustache, his eyebrows! Then wax his buttcrack.
I want to starve him for weeks and hold a huge piece of grilled steak in front of him and remind him of how much the kids want to see him.
AARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH
Why does he do this to them?:
Old 09-27-2008, 02:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

Originally Posted by Stubborn1 View Post
Then wax his buttcrack.

- your vent really made me laugh!! Keep letting it all out!
Old 09-27-2008, 03:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has these feelings. No harm having them, I guess it's what we do with them that makes the difference.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know you were mad when you wrote this but I laughed also. Been mad a few times this week myself. Holding anger in makes it worse. So, glad that you can vent your feelings here.

Had an MRI today. Think that would be good torcher for some one. he he
Old 09-27-2008, 04:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Okay, I confess. The image of waxing a guy's butt crack had me choking on my Pepsi!
Old 09-27-2008, 04:33 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

That is my letting go with love anger. That's holiness from what I used to want to do. Sitting him in alcohol after the butt crack wax was on the agenda........but I think that would be to viscious huh??? After all.......I did give birth and that's nothing compared to what I've done.
The most ironic thing happens every time my ah pulls this stuff. My ex boyfriend calls me. Go figure. It's like there is always someone ready to step into his unwanted place. So I made plans to go to the beach with the ex. Him and I are still friends and the kids adore him. He's so sweet.
Nothing wrong with having a nice good looking.....ok....hawt friend. hahaha
I haven't heard from the sleeze ball today so it's been a good day.
I'm sure I'll rage tomorrow as well.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Stubburn, you go girl. I know you are mad for your kids as well you should be. Here is a little light at the end of the tunnel-I did not talk bad about my daughter's father, she figured it out on her own. She was the one who decided Free Willy was a better term for him than dad. I don't know how old your kids are but the older they get they start to figure out who they are and who we are, good and bad.

I happen to have a whole jar of wax over here if you want it and you certainly added to my less than kind aresenol of how to "lovingly detach" Have fun at the beach tomorrow!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:50 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I love this post. I feel this way alot too. While he does do stuff with the kids, if something better comes along he will not hesitate to leave them with his parents or anyone else to get his fix of the moment. This can range from seeing his on again off again girlfriend to going someplace to drink. Then he just tries to buy the kids off. If it was an option I would just take the kids and run as far as I could.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

Originally Posted by wish he'd quit View Post
I love this post. I feel this way alot too. While he does do stuff with the kids, if something better comes along he will not hesitate to leave them with his parents or anyone else to get his fix of the moment. This can range from seeing his on again off again girlfriend to going someplace to drink. Then he just tries to buy the kids off. If it was an option I would just take the kids and run as far as I could.
Girl me too!Wouldn't it be nice to haul butt and have him wonder where WE are? Screw up his weekend for once?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:44 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Anger is good. if you don't let it out, it will eat you alive.

Reading your post made me laugh, even though I know you were really angry at the time. Waxing the butt crack woudl be pretty painful, wouldn't it?

I've come home to find my ABF in bed sleeping the day away when he should be out finding a job, or after he snuck out on a binge for days and didn't come back. I wanted to hit him over the head with a frying pan....atleast your visualizations are less harmful....

K