Hello Gurls!!

Old 07-20-2003, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Hello Gurls!!

My wonderful little wee one is doing well. I just got home from spending the night with him and I just don't ever want to leave him at all! I am blessed to have my sister there and when I am not there she is:-)

I get so afraid:-( I don't want to loose him you know. Last night one of the preemies died , she was a little girl and was just so tiny. It scared me so so bad........................itis hard to be there each day and see all of this going on.

Since I told my ex on Thursday, I haven't heard one thing.

Any thoughts on that gurls?

I am not going to wonder about him, I am just going to keep going strong!

God will take care of this I feel it in my soul!!

Love you guys!!
Old 07-20-2003, 11:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

Hi Prettywoman,
First of all, I KNOW the blessing of having such a "special" child, and the agony of hoping and praying that all will be OK. I too watched children come and go from the NICU, crying along side the parents as they said "goodbye"... nothing prepares you for that. But there are reasons why you have been given this gift, and only your HP knows the outcome. Try to embrace the time you have, by being strong and happy for your little son. Chances are that he will fight through this, especially since he has you as a role model.

And did you say you TOLD your ex about his children? Good for you - that must have been tough. You have taken a huge step in your own recovery, now you just have to trust in you HP to take care of things. Your ex has a lot to "mull over" now... hopefully he will come around in time, and will see the blessing of having such a beautiful and special son as you do.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other PW, and don't worry about his reactions and behavior. You are doing so well.

I'll be thinking of you - and give that precious boy of yours a warm hug from me.
Take care
Meg
Old 07-20-2003, 02:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Meg!

Thank you for your wonderful input! Thank you everyone for your input! I always love it!
I will continue doing what I am doing and if he comes around fine if not I still will be alright:-)

Huggs