Sat nite

Old 07-19-2003, 05:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Sat nite

As usual it is Sat nite and AH is passed out on the couch. Tough day on the golf course! He was fine when he got home, but proceded to go into the garage a lot (that's where he does his best drinking since I won't allow it in the house). Needless to say I am OK tonight. I guess I was expecting it. He tried to get me to argue with him after dinner, but I wouln't play his game. I rented a movie and bought the Sun papers and I am set. (I know I'm like an old lady) The kids aren't home so I am going to have a nice evening! I guess I can deal with him sometimes better than others. Oh well another promise broken. When will he just give up on the promises and just admit he is helpless to do anything on his own? Hope you all are having a quiet night and best to all of you!!
Old 07-21-2003, 08:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

My 30 year old daughter and her husband were watching a movie and reading the paper and I walked by laughing telling them they were getting old.

Old is good

Hugs,
MG

Old 07-22-2003, 10:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

Hi Sadwife,
I am a little late in responding, as it is now Tuesday morning . I just wanted to congratulate you on the way you handled yourself Sat night. It may not seem like much, but the more you keep your "hands off" and let him OWN his disease, the easier life gets for you... and the more likely it is that HE will begin to see the consequences of his own actions. After all, if you won't play his game, he'll end up losing eventually.

Take care
Meg