finally at peace

Old 09-16-2008, 01:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

finally at peace

Hey,

Well it's been a while since I was on here last, I've been reading some on here.

Anyways, I'm finally at peace with myself far far away from my AH or I should say exah...
Took a while before I heard anything from him.
He was pissed because I had left and I had not given him a chance and jadajada...

He doesn't get in contact with me, but he sends an email to mom and tells her that I have ruined him and how I have taken all his money and so on.
When fact is, I left with nothing but my clothes, and my parents paid for my ticket home and I'm now living with them until I get my apartment.

So anyways the email is nothing but pathetic and then some threats.
I forward the email to me, and then a block him from her account.
I reply to him, to leave me alone leave my family alone and make any more threats and I'll have a restraining order put on you... Then I blocked him from my email too...

So clearly I don't hear from him in quite a while.
But he has been emailing and texting my friends back in the US and making no sense at all. Crazy talk and threats mixed all up...

Then he text me the other day from his phone to my email.
And it says.
I miss u...i cant go on with out u. Please come home!
2 hours later I get this
With out u i have no future. No reason to keep living. We had a future here gone i guess. I miss u!

I didn't reply I know it's just a bunch of crap lines he's giving me.
And he's just looking for attention.

4 days later I get...
u ****** me Thank you. The price of fuel is going up...I knew u would lead me up here and leave. As long as i live u will be on my mind. One day your time will come to retire. And I will find you.

I mean WTF...
I haven't replied to any of his stuff and I have actually deleted my "old" email account so now I wont get anything from him.
And I have changed my name, because I really can't risk him finding me.
Plus this way I can totally distance myself from him and his crazy world.

Don't know what I want with this post.
I guess just tell my story and get it off my chest to a bunch of people who might have been there done that...

So thanks for "listening"
Old 09-16-2008, 01:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad to hear that you are in a better place now.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Berry! So glad to hear from you again. I've been wondering how you were, since your last post. I'm glad you have a safe place to live and that you're stepping out of Crazytown and back into sanity.

He's trying everything he can to gain control of you again. Threats, gossip, manipulation, your friends, everything. Are you safe from him? He can't come to you? (as I recall, you are far away, and that's GOOD)

I'm glad you are blocking him and getting on with your life. That's what I eventually had to do when my XABF turned into a similar psycho-nut-job.

Peace to you, and hopes you can take a new direction and find happiness.

GL
Old 09-16-2008, 02:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
To Thine Own Self Be True

I am glad you are not responding!
If he is blocked, where is he sending these newest messages to?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
caughtup

Thanks for sharing, we all need a place just to tell our story. It helps to have an ear (or 2) with someone that understands where we have been and is willing to listen. Goodl uck to you sounds like you have made some difficult choices.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I had to set up a new account, as I forgot my password and don't have my old email address to retrieve it...

Anyways...
To Give Love,
Thanks, yeah i'm far far away and he wouldn't find me unless he really really tried and really he's to drunk to do that...

To TTOSBT:
I had originally only blocked his email address, but then he started to send a few text messages from his phone to my email address, and after a few few of those I finally closed down my account.

It's just so nice to be able to just worry about yourself and take care of yourself.
But it has been hard to break of all contact.

Thanks all for your support!!!
Berry 76 aka Berry 1976
Old 09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome back sweetie......

Stand strong...let him quack away....lol

Janitw