Theres no place like home....

Old 09-15-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Talking Theres no place like home....

OMG!! You'll never believe what happened! I was clicking my heels together and repeating in my head (because lets face it....if you said it out loud and the neighbors heard it they would think you were crazy) "THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME" and SNAP!! Look where I eneded up!

Anyhow!! GROUP HUG PLEAAAASE!! :ghug2
I sure have missed you guys and wow!! So many new names and faces! Doesn't matter! Y'all get in on this hug too! Don't be shy now.

For those of you who don't know or remember me, Hi, my name is Loves and my exabf is a crack addict. I'm sure all the dirty little details aren't necessary. If you've been blessed enough to find SR gthen you're going through a hell much similar to what I did. My prayers are with all of you.

For those of you who do know me, I figured it was time to post a little life update just in case you ever wonder....and even if you don't, here is is anyways LOL

The ex is still in jail awaiting trial for the kidnapping, carjacking and home invasion charges I have against him. But get this!! You sitting down? He's STILL trying to call me from the jail and because the no contact order doesn't specify "no phone contact", he's allowed! Doesn't matter really because the only voice he gets to hear is that of my answering machine telling him I got a life.....Good Bye!

My oldest daughter and grandson have moved in with me so I lost my serenity about 3 months ago LOL. I love the stuffins out of my grandson, but am going to have to detach my foot from my daughters behind as it seems she tries to take advantage of me in every way she can. That's a codependency issue of another color but I'm like a hurricane! I'm gaining my strength back the warmer the waters get and I'll be back on top of this situation in no time. I remember that the word NO is a complete sentence. I just need to start using it more.

Last but not least. I'm finally dating someone steady. He's a law enforcement officer! That's me!! From bad guy to guy who arrests bad guys LOL. Now that's extreme dating if I ever saw it! Although it wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't of taken the time out I needed for me without man in my life. I took the time to get to know me again, be comfortable in my own shoes and work on the steps. Once i got myself in order.....then I was ready to bring someone new into my life. If I hadn't of done all of that, i would have ended up with the same type of hmmmm.......not so nice guy again and quite honestly.....that life sucked!

So here's a picture of Wyatt! I have more, but didn't want to overload the bandwith which I'm so good at!

I really missed you guys! And you're never out of my prayers.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

awwh - Wyatt is such a handsome man!!!! might have to introduce him to one of my granddaughters!!! lol

A grandmother SR matching making in the process - but of course that would not be MYOB - now would it!! ha ha ha

Best wishes on focusing on you & taking care of yourself with the daughter & Wyatt - that's tough stuff - deal with a little of that too - so far not in my house 24/7 but sometimes around more than my sanity & physical body can take!!

HUGS,
Rita
Old 09-15-2008, 01:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kris, We really missed you too. I am so glad that things are going well for you. Your grandson is a real cutie. I can see why you are leaving your foot where it is for a while longer And I am really glad that you found a good guy. You deserve the happiness of a "normal" relationship. Hopefully Skank will stop calling but I guess he has a bit of a thick skull and it will take more time. I am doing good. My recovering (yes you heard that right) daughter is living with us and doing a pretty good job recovery wise. Stick around, we could use some of your humor to brighten SR on some of the darker days here. Hugs, Marle
Old 09-15-2008, 01:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Woo Hoo!!

My recovering (yes you heard that right) daughter
Oh Marle!! That's just the BEST NEWS!!!! There's nothing better then to hear something like that. You've been through so much and you've always been there for everyone even when your days were the darkest. You're one special lady.....lady!

A grandmother SR matching making in the process
Me thinks you might be on to something sweet Rita!! We start kicking their a$$es now and maybe they'll "get it" by the time they're old enough to really understand what "it" means.

Anvil.....I've missed you lady! Miss seeing all those pictures of your house and stuff. Is my room ready yet???? My daughter claims she doesn't like living with me because you know.....there's these really bad things called RULES she has to abide by and stuff.

Anyhow....she couldn't afford her place after the baby's daddy skipped out on them and of course I wasn't going to see them living anywhere else.....sigh..... We think he might have an alcohol problem but I actually stepped back and let her fight her battles with that one. I'm there when she needs me but keep my nose where it belongs.....it's hard, but I'm learning.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Kris,
I have missed you so much. I am glad you found a good guy finally, you deserve that instead of what you had. Maybe Shank will get it in his head sooner or later that you don't want to speak to him.
Keep you foot where it is as long as you need to. Give Wyatt a hug from me, man has he grown, I can't believe he does not look like a baby anymore.
Take care of youself, I have been very busy in a lot of fields. Working at the board of elections in my county, and it is really nuts and getting worse every day.
But I love it.
Hugs to you
Old 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Good to see you here Kris and thanks for the update! That Wyatt looks like a real pistol, he's sure got a great Grandma to hang out with!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Lovin the update and the new picture of your grand. It seems like it was only yesterday when you got the news that she was pregnant. Truly so very glad to hear from you and get the up-date. Yep! Extreme dating to the max but what an extremely nice turn of events. I always like my men on this side of the bars! Take that literally and figuratively.

I think about you all the time and am glad for the update! Stay well and happy!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS

GIRL i HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS,
pAMM AND fAM
Old 09-15-2008, 05:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((Loves)))

It's good to see you back, and what better way to make this old codie smile than show me a picture of little angel Wyatt. What a cutie he is and so huggable.

I am so happy for you that your life is better, I can already see the change in you, and I hope you'll keep coming by to share with the newcomer what worked for you. You had a long road and have come so far and it just makes my heart smile that today you are happy.

Hugs
Old 09-15-2008, 05:16 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
cmc

Hey there Loves! It's great to see you back and of course...Wyatt is adorable.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:52 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Kris..Hey there long time no see!! !I'm so glad you took time for yourself. You sound wonderful. Wyatt is cute as ever! I am so happy things are going well for you.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:25 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Hi Loves,
I was wondering where you ran off to!
And I can't believe that Wyatt is growing so fast! What the heck are you feeding that cutie?
Old 09-15-2008, 07:37 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

(((Kris)))

Dang, it's good to see you back!!! Wyatt is ADORABLE and is getting so big!

Good for you on the new man I wait on cops at work all the time, and told them it sure is nice that I don't have the urge to RUN from them anymore.

Hope you stick around this time...you've been greatly missed!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 09-15-2008, 08:22 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Loves, so great to see you here. Wyatt is adorable!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hey there Ms. Loves...Good to see ya! Thanks for the updated picture oif that sweetie pie. So glad life is treating you well. Hugs
Old 09-15-2008, 10:02 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

So glad to hear everything is going so wonderful. I'm back and remember all you were going through last time I was here. Great news.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:09 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

kept telling ya you were missed!!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:43 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

welcome back, Loves, glad to here the creep is still in jail - its just good to know that the legal system is working someplace (though it's still totally broken in Newark, NJ where my AD gets away with everything!). I would love to see your X's face if he were to fiind out you were dating a cop!!
Old 09-16-2008, 05:18 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

:ghug3
It's so good to hear an update from you, and how good life is treating you
now-a-days. You are an inspiration to me that things can get better if you
work at it. Wyatt is sure a cutie and growing up fast!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:00 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Welcome back Loves...its nice to see you