Saw My Ex/ab For A Minute

Old 09-14-2008, 01:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Saw My Ex/ab For A Minute

I saw my ex b/f for a minute.
He had to come and get some of his stuff.
He was still drunk going on over a month and a half he looked awful has not shaved clothes all wrinkled. I have never saw him like this. He was always so neat clothes pressed clean shaven he was nice did not say much neither did I . When he left I was not upset just a feeling of sadness I guess I have never ever saw him in this condition. To tell the truth I do not know what I felt I did not miss him I know that I miss the other Tom. It is very quite here and he leaves me alone which is good. But I am starting to feel very lonley I was used to having someone around. Right now I have no desire to meet any new men I just don,t maybe someday. I really do not want to see anyone.
I am always sleepy and am sleeping a lot. I feel like I need time for what I do not know. Another thing with Tom gone I have no extra money what so ever. I am on disability and he always helped me out. I am very depressed money wise my car is acting up of course this all happens when I kick him out. I am not lonley for him I am just feeling werid the quiet the depression.
I already take tons of meds for depression for bipolar and depression so I guess it is something I have to workout my self. Is this normal to go through? I am glad Tomis not here that would be worse. I just feel blah!!!
Kelli......
Old 09-14-2008, 02:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Go get yourself a 'small dog' or a kitty cat. You will be amazed at what having a a little fur baby around will do for your mental health.

As a matter of fact, even 'Assisted Living Facilities' are now allowing clients to have a small pet, usually under 25 or 20 pounds as they realize the therapeutic value of the person having a fur baby in their life.

Just a thought.

Love and hugs,
Old 09-14-2008, 02:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sending you lots of ((((())))) your not alone youve got us to talk to anytime. Just when you think things are at their worst, something good will come your way my friend.

At times like this i write in my journal, it helps me a lot. Make plans for yourself, do nice things for you, im a single mum so i dont have spare cash to spoil myself excessively, but a nice long bath and a face pack works wonders for me.

If you want to cry then cry if you want to shout then shout get it out of your system , your greiving a loss. Things will get better for you. Take care.

Mair