Enjoying the peace...

Old 09-12-2008, 10:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Enjoying the peace...

It has been 5 days since AH has stayed here. I told him that the comming and going was going to stop and well he was going. It has been so peaceful here. I feel calm and at peace for the first time in I can't tell you when. I know my son is still struggling that his dad isnt here but he is being a trooper. My daughter is still to young to understand that her dad has moved out. I'm so thankful to finally be at a place that I can start enjoying things again. It just feels good to feel again.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey wish,
Good to hear you are finding peace. Just wondering from your previous thread if getting organized and cleaning are easier now that he is gone? I find that whem my AH is gone for a few days for work I get all kinds of things accomplished, the kids are more relaxed, and the whole energy in our house changes.........and I'm staying why?! Thanks for the reminder.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

YES! YES! YES! The atmosphere has changed so much! I'm much more relaxed and feel like doing the things I should be doing. I'm realizing that in not doing the household chores, it is my attempt at controling things that I can control. Everything else felt so out of control and that was my little slice of what I could. Don't get me wrong, I still have moments when I have to force myself to do things. But things can only go up from here.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BBD

Good for you wish~ Sounds like life is getting back to normal. I just couldn't imagine livng with a man that wasn't a partner and was making life difficult. You've changed what you could control~~~so now enjoy. smiles, Bonnie