I told him!

Old 07-18-2003, 04:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

I told him!

Well gurls....here it is ..............I told him about his son!

Update on my angel, he is doing well !!!!

I drove to meet my ex yesterday. I got ready and I looked like a million bucks:-) When I walked into the house his mouth dropped down, he said I looked stunning! (why not let him see what he is missing..never hurts.).

He hugged me and told me how much heloved me. It was good to feel his arms around me but I remembered very quickly why I was there.

We talked for a while andI kept the conversation light.

We went to eat lunch and spend the rest of the day together and it was nice.

In the eve when I left I looked at him and I told him everything. So he now knows he has a son and one passed on.

I was very upset and yes I lost it, I started to crie. He looked at me like a mountain fell on him.

He said he was very much in love with me and wants to work things out . I said that is all fine but I want ACTIONS and not lip service!

Now keep in mind, he still has his add up online. He is ONCE AGAIN talking to some little girl online. He DROVE ALL THE WAY TO NC TO MEET HER NOW WE TALKING FROM TX TO NC. How do I know, he told me everything!

I asked him if he had sex with her he said no, he couldn't all he kept thinking about was me that is why he called me when he left there.

I do belive this part not beccause I am naive but because I know when he lies to me and when not.

While I was there this girl must have called him 30 times. Talk about obsession here! He did not answer his phone the whole time she called.

So this is how I left it, I told him if you can STOP talking to all these females, get your live in order, show me and I mean show me within 12 month that you can do that, you can be in my life and your son's life. I told him when he is ready to be responsible come find us he knows where.

So now what? well girls, lets just say when I left he had a look on his face that nearly broke my heart but I had to do what I had to do.

How am I doing? Well I am doing great! I have focus and I have serenity.

What do you all think?
Old 07-18-2003, 05:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Your strength is inspiring!!!

I think you did the right thing for you, and that's all that matters. I am so glad to hear both you and your little sunshine are doing so well. Bravo to you for telling him lip service just won't do it anymore. I just got finished listening to a half hour of lip service and transfer of blame to anyone and everyone, so needless to say I have no words of wisdom. Just wanted to tell you I am thinking of you and your son.

HUGS
sunshine
Old 07-18-2003, 08:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Prettywoman

I think it is good that you told him, and also that you are still keeping a distance between you. His intentions sound admirable but will his actions follow through? Time will tell, and you have time.

I am thrilled that the baby is doing well too. Give him a bug hug from Auntie Ann
Old 07-18-2003, 10:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Queen of one liners

(((((((Prettywoman & baby too))))))))

Great going, gal....

I don't blame you one bit for telling it like it is for you...

Talks cheap takes money to buy whiskey......

I am glad you were able to carry through with it...Now you will have no regrets to live with...You put the tennis ball back in his court and it's up to him to decide where he's going to go with it....

Love and prayers from one who cares