A Bad Day

Old 09-10-2008, 12:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A Bad Day

My Momcalled me awhile ago and my grandmothers nephew was found dead in a friends front yard. He was about 48 he was like my 4th cousin. He had been in rehab and had been doing good Ithought. I told my mom I bet it will be achocol and drugs. My grandmother who is 89 and in very good shape is devasted My mom and stepdad were taking her to her brothers house where all the family will be going. I have never saw so many people destroyed by drugs and acholic. My dad was a herion assicr at a young age it dies at 61. Even though he had quit he was on methdone to keep off the herion it caight up with him. My dad could have done anything with his life but herion got him.
My uncle kenny who was just 43 died of acholic posioing he could have been had a good life he was smart good looking the bottle got him. My beautiful cousin Linda when I was small I adored her she was always so kind and nice to me well 6 years ago she shot herself she was a acholic.
Now my brother called My ex b/f Tom is staying in his shop I cannot stop crying my brother went down there ans said tom is very bad off. My brother says he does not even know what he is doing. He said tom has drank two big bottles of listerine. I know everyone says to let them hit bottom but I am calling VA and see if you can commit someone. My brother and his friend will take him down there and va knows he has heart problems and high blood pressure so I am going to call this has been going on for over a month now tom is so wasted it is scary. My God why do people destroy there lifes like this. My cousin Donny who passed away last night his father is grief stricken his kids are my grandma I am worried about her, I did not know him well but
have many of us became so dependent on anything for ahigh. I find myself taking loratab when I do not need it and my klopin I will not lie . I have so many rx drugs it is not funny. I feel sick just maybe tom wants to die but I am only human and I still care for Tom. I pray VA will take him I am so tired so sad I am sad for my grandma for her loss I am sad for Tom who is killing himself I am just I just do not know.
Kelli....
Old 09-10-2008, 12:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

get help for yourself and show then there is a better way and that life IS worth living and it dont have to be that way , Im really sorry for all the lose i cant imigine all your going thu and pray you find peace in your life :praying
Old 09-10-2008, 12:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You've been through so much KELS, I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. The closest I've been is 3 old workmates who've died from their own addictions, no one really close, but I was devastated by their deaths.
Take some time for yourself if you can, that should be your priority, there is only so much you can do for other people whoever they are. They have to want to help themselves, as do you. The only one you can really do anything for is yourself.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You have my deepest sympthy for your losses. You sure have seen an awful lot of bad in your life. I hope you take care of yourself.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sweetie, take care of yourself and be careful with your own RX use. Sounds like the family has had enough devastation. I am truly sorry to hear about your nephew! It is always a tragedy when any loss of life occurs, especially the young.
You are in my thought and prayers KELS. Good luck to you and please talk to your doctor about what RX's are really needed to be therapeutic for you.
Hugs
Old 09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

(((((KELS)))))

So sorry - saying a prayer for your peace of mind and for your family.
:praying
Peace,
B.