I am really done now.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am really done now.

On Thursday he left to spend the weekend with his alcoholic brother. I was upset we fought. Earlier that day we had to pick his son up from school because he was so upset from the fight he had with his AF on Monday night. Does he care nope he leaves. I just called him to ask him if he was coming home. He said he thinks he is going to stay at the cabin for awhile. I ask him if he remebered tomorrow is our daughter's first day of Pre-k. He starts his crap I get upset, he calls me horrible names and says how horrible I am and now he is going to have my cell phone shut off. I am done. This time I really am done. I have had, I will not allow myself to be abused anymore. I am sick of his lies, threats, promises, lack of responsibilty. All of it, I am done. I am going to social services and asking for help, I need to get out. I am not sure what to do about the two older children that are his. They live with us all the time. The only thing I know right now is I am done. I need to keep the strength I have right now, realize I am making the decision because me and the kids deserve better. There is a small weight lifted from my chest.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((seethelight))), Sounds like you've reached your bottom. I'm about there too. I look at it like labor, we gotta go through some pain to get to the joy.....but how sweet it will be!
Old 09-07-2008, 06:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Stand your ground! You are doing the best thing possible for yourself. I will keep you in my prayers.