Update on our Life

Old 08-21-2008, 07:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update on our Life

Good Morning All;

I haven't posted in months. Bad of me I Know! Just wanted to tell everyone hello. Let's see the divorce was final in April of 08 and we have a custody arrangement set in stone as far as my little one is concerned.

I bought a house for the boys & I. We moved in the last of July 08. It has really been crazy, but we are settling into a routine & I can see some sunshine most days.

My oldest started 5th grade is doing really good. My little one started pre-school and it is 5 days a week all year round, which is a really big help to me considering his looser dad doesn't work and child care was getting the best of me. (money wise).. He enjoy's school most days but says that he wishes I could stay with him at all times. (What a sweet boy)!

He (xah) has had 4 new girlfriends in the last seven months. The lastest and greatest has 2 children that my little thinks alot of. XAH has kicked the little 1 out of the bed and makes him sleep with the other womens children. I confonted him about that and told him (xah) that he has every other weekend to have sex. Pissed me off majorly.. But there is nothing I can do. I keep my journal and try and be the best mom I can be.

I tried seeing someone letting them know that I just wanted to maintain a friend relationship and that in no way shape or form would he be around my children. BOY THAT WAS A DISASTER MESS!!!! NO more dating anyone for me. I'm taking a break until I really find myself. Learning from my mistakes and still making the same.

I love this forum and although I don't get to post often enough, I feel such a connection to everyone. I have learned so much and continue learning everyday. Concentrating on reconnecting with my HP, since I dumped him to live the life of a crazy women. My HP is taking me back slowly and I have a lot of forgiveness to ask for.

Luv you guys and gals. Sorry for the rambling.

xoxo,:ghug2