Issues with EX-AH WHY?????

Old 08-12-2008, 07:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Issues with EX-AH WHY?????

Why is it no matter how long we are out of a situation, 17 yrs, all it takes is one phone call, and I fall into the same old traps I used to?

I have been taking care of our sons practically by myself since the divorce, paying for every medical bill, every piece of clothing, every bite of food, gone thru all the trials of raising kids by myself, and gone thru all my RAS garbage without any input or help from him. Bankrupting myself to the point where I have no gas in the car, no food in the house, and a drawer full of unpaid bills.

One of the medical places call him for payment on a bill from when RAS put his hand thru a window while drunk, and EX-AH calls me to find out when I am going to pay the bill so they will quit bugging him. AGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I have the money to pay it, if I did it would have been paid a long time ago.

Please I need some peace in my life right now not more BS to deal with from him. Why can't he just leave me alone?

Barb
Old 08-13-2008, 02:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

(((Barb)))

Let it all out! This is a safe place to vent! There have been some...interesting threads in the forum about venting. Some suggestions include locked cars, loud music and screaming! Do what you need to do to safely get it out of your system - let rip!

Once you're done, maybe you could think about why you reacted the way you did and how you would have liked to react. Get the focus back on you!

Take care:ghug3
Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thx

Thx bookwyrm, most of the time I can handle what comes my way, but once in awhile he pushes just the right button and I find myself back in the past wher it was all my fault even tho I know it wasn't.

He just happened to hit me at a very vulnerable time when I am completely broke and he and his wife are sitting there with a new house and 2 new vehicles, and has the nerve to get on me about paying bills for our son. The injustice of it all just really makes me angry. He knows this and so does his wife. While he is talking to me she is in the backround talking to him and telling him what to say. It's like b***h just shut the F**k up and leave me alone. These are his kids too and other than $300 a month child support for 2 kids, I did this all on my own, where do they get off? I mean this is the first time I have needed any help from them at all and this is how they react.

Bellieve me I have prayed do long over my financial situation that I think God is probably tired of hearing from me. :chatter.

I am going for a walk maybe that will help me refocus and it's free. LOL

Barb
Old 08-13-2008, 07:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Can you get the child support amount raised? It seems awfully low to me.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It is low, but in our state they have scale they go off of. He also has a daughter from a previous marriage that was taken into account. So they took his income, figured in 3 kids, then took that amount and divided it by 3. When he lost his job a few years ago he tried to get it lowered and the state said that even with his loss of income, ther was no change in what the child support should be due to inflation. At that time I didn't need the help because I was doing ok, and yes I was a putz when my finances went sour and didn't go back to raise when he got a new job.

He doesn't understand that I could have gone back several times and asked for a review but didn't, and now that I need help he is being a b*****d about it. just shows what being a nice girl gets you.

He hasn't been a father to my boys for 12 years and now feels that he wants to have a part in mine and their lives after all the hard work is done. MY sons are 19 and 22 now, If it weren't for my RAS and the trouble he's had, I wouldn't need help now except for my RAS and I are both full time college students and this all came down in the last year.

I just wish we could go back to me not hearing from him like I did when the boys were growing up. It was so much more peaceful.

I will find my way back from this it just threw me when he attacked last night because I haven't had to deal with this for so many years I got sucked in.

:wtf2
Barb