Notices

08/03: Happy birthday Chiynita!!!

Old 08-02-2008, 09:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

08/03: Happy birthday Chiynita!!!

Today, 08/03, is Chiynita's birthday! Please join the celebration, and give her a huge hug, love and appreciation.

Chi, we started off on the wrong foot I can't thank you enough for that, as it gave me a preview of coming attractions. It's no secret that I love women who have a temper. And, boy, do you have one!

But your heart is full of compassion, wisdom and courage. I admire you so dam much, I just want to see you succeed - we ALL do. And I KNOW you will. You're on the right track, and things will only get better, I'm sure of it. Because, above all, you are honest and real.

I want to thank you for all the times you were there for me when I was down, listening to to me, giving me no-nonsense, firm yet gentle advice - most of the time while struggling yourself. I also want to thank you for trusting me so much, and for letting me into your world. A world that is tough, difficult and full of heartbreak. But also full of laughs, imagination and pure potential.The price for entering Chi-world is more than worth it.

Here is a small gift for you... Don't scowl, every time I hear this song it reminds me of why we're here in the first place... Just ignore the "I still get stoned part" lol :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0aEO6YcPyqw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0aEO6YcPyqw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I once called you a loose cannon... And I still think you are one, in the nicest possible way. She aims, she shoots, and the ball glides out of sight into possibilites, far away from her grounded feet.

I love you Chinny Chi Thank you so much... ¡Te quiero, nena! Happy birthday!!!!! 6
Old 08-02-2008, 09:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Happy birthday, girl!!
Old 08-02-2008, 09:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday!! I hope all your dreams come true.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

wow, Matt, thats the bestest birthday tribute I have seen here in a long time, and ya know the girl deserves it...

:day:day

Happy Birthday, Chiy!!
Old 08-02-2008, 09:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

In my past year at SR I have NEVER seen anyone try as hard as you do Chiy.You've stumbled and fallen and gotten p*ssed off with everyone (LOL boy can I relate!) but you always came back and you never stopped trying.I have so much admiration for you too.You inspire me more than you know.I should probably tell you that more really.

Thank you for being who you are, for never giving up-even when you want to.

I wish you the most special of birthdays and much, much love,

Julesxox 3
Old 08-02-2008, 09:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Old 08-02-2008, 09:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Chi, you are one in a million. I am so glad to have gotten to know you a little here on SR. You are such an inspiration! Happy Birthday!
Old 08-02-2008, 09:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday, Trish. Treat yourself well today and always.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:37 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
"Welcome To The Future..."

Happy Birthday Chi!!!!

:day5

To one of the most beautiful souls I know, may you have a blessed birthday!

What everyone has said above is more than true! You truly are an inspiration!

You've always been there for me with encouraging words when I was hurting!

So my gift to you is to promise to always return that love and friendship to you!

You are doing so well, and I, too, KNOW that this time you are going to make it! In fact you already are!!!

Much love to you always Chi,

butterfly19 (SP)

Last edited by butterfly19; 08-02-2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 08-02-2008, 09:39 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

Old 08-02-2008, 09:43 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I am so crying right now.
I was just so aggravated because it took me 3 hrs to get my computer to stop freezing.
And like flgirl..I came here to see this. And it all went away.
You guys are too much.
Today will be my first birthday in ..I cant even tell you how long that I am not using..coming out of a stupor. Getting ready to use. Whatever. Last year was awful. I came home from training for that great new job I waited so long for and was all alone. Woke up in the middle of the night to see intervention on my tv with some guy packing a crack pipe. Of all the episodes. It had to be about crack. And that was my decent into a 3 day self destructuion. That not only got me put in a mental place for 5 days. But my car was towed..I got stranded in the city..My grams was in the hospital bleeding from her GI tract. Waiting for a blood transfusion. My whole family was out of town. Noone called me. Noone sent me a card. I ended up losing that job. Losing a good friend. Arguing with the police. Telling them they had all the good crack. LOL..I was up a few days for that one. I am lucky I wasnt arrested. Spent about 1k in a matter of 2 days on BS.
I went from on top of the world. To a complete pitiful mess in a matter of a few days.
Wow..Its been a whole year since that day.

Next weekend all ym family is coming over for some Baby backs..BBQ chicken..Homemade mac and cheese..baked beans..shrimp cocktail..And my cousins wifes gram is makin my fav..Pizza gane. My aunt and uncle are comin from out of town. My dad isnt coming because he is still mad at me for what I said last year. But Oh well.. I have learned to let that go.If he wants to hold grudges. Thats on him. He is 20 something years sober. He of all people should know about all this. Yet he is the most judgmental one.
But Ok..I am going to stop rambling now. Usually I would feel bad for ranting. But its my party and I'll rant if I want to.

Thank you so much everyone. You all will never know how much I have learned from all of you. How much I really do think of you guys through out my day.

And Matty..Your the bestest. Te Quiero mucho. Mi amigo para siempre.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:55 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

rant away Trish - hell of a year hey?
:ghug3

You're an inspiration Chiy, thanks - I loved the Crue Pic too
Old 08-02-2008, 11:31 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Happy birthday Trish, I am really happy to see you doing well.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:56 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

sax
Old 08-03-2008, 02:06 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday Mis Chiy!

love ya lady!
Old 08-03-2008, 02:33 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Perfectly Flawed

This is the closest I could find...very short clip of someone you might know, singing something you will know to someone you'll definitely know.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xpnOW3-8Cj4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&bo rder=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xpnOW3-8Cj4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&bo rder=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Have an awesome day!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:21 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
live to ride ride to live

Happy Birthday
Old 08-03-2008, 04:39 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Wishing you a very happy birthday!!

Old 08-03-2008, 05:22 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Administrator