Notices

Thanks for being here for me...

Old 07-19-2008, 07:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thanks for being here for me...

... and thanks for my recovery.

I've been spending a lot of time on this site, posting, reading, thinking, reflecting, enjoying, agreeing, disagreeing, agreeing to disagree.

As a result, I feel I am carrying my own recovery, and living a 12 step lifestyle, at many more times of my day than I did before coming here.

This site is spiritually enriching. Coming here throughout my day recharges my spirtuality batteries, causing me to constantly re-dedicate myself to carrying the message.

I sincerely hope that every newcomer receives a spiritual awakening at some point, as I have on many occasions.

(And yes, as a newcomer myself I thought the whole 'spiritual' thing was a load of sh*t. It took a l-o-n-g time for the miracle to happen, but now I'm a firm believer - it happens.)

Old 07-19-2008, 07:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks to you as well tommy, glad to hear this site helps you through your days as well. I have been using it on a regular basis and find it does help with enlightenment. I've been reading alot about spirituality of late and starting to find what I think you are talking about.

I enjoy reading your posts and replies as well as you are straight forward and say it like it is. Which is a very commendable thing for anyone to do. Best wishes on your continued recovery
Old 07-19-2008, 07:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Tommy, you are so right about the value of SR.

I had lost my way completely and when I began recovery I had a hard time with the spiritual aspect. When I found SR, I began to find my soul again and to be able to listen to it and hear it.